Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) (1186 Views)

Warrior's Wings-the Official Thread. Read And Rate. / Join The Graphics Professionals Group On Whatsapp / Please, Check Out My Pencil Work Of Falz, And Rate Over 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) by Zikkyfuse(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Have been playing around Photoshop for a while now and this is how far i have reached! Take a close look and tell me what u think about the photo edit. Also do you think i can start making money from this?

Lalasticlala, if you can make ithings possible too, i'll preciate!

Re: Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) by Archmage(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
from the little i know, you need to learn more about feathering, colour balance, colour noise and selective colours. and also start using higher quality images to get better results
Re: Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) by Ch1z0(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
This stuff is like a 2 days into photoshop work. Practice. Keep practicing and develop your taste for good design.

For the money aspect, you can. You don't have to be a great designer to get a design work but getting more in the long-run will be more difficult - say like only 3 mediocre design jobs in more than 4 months.

But I'll advice you not to. Keep learning till you're competent enough. When you're competent enough you can then focus really well on your marketing - Its the magic to making cash.
Re: Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) by Zikkyfuse(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ch1z0:
This stuff is like a 2 days into photoshop work. Practice. Keep practicing and develop your taste for good design.

For the money aspect, you can. You don't have to be a great designer to get a design work but getting more in the long-run will be more difficult - say like only 3 mediocre design jobs in more than 4 months.

But I'll advice you not to. Keep learning till you're competent enough. When you're competent enough you can then focus really well on your marketing - Its the magic to making cash.

2 days in Photoshop? that means i no try at all! Choi!
Re: Graphics Professionals, Check This Out And Rate (photo) by bornsinner(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Check this out and rate it appropriately

(1) (Reply)

For Graphics/videos Experts. / I Need A Very Good Graphic Artist Urgently / Checkout My New Pen Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.