Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma (57713 Views)

'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors / ''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: How St.nicholas Hospital Doctors Killed Chaz B By Chinyere Roselin Chukuma by d33types: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
adelolo:
What are they coping with? Are they doing it for free. Don't tell me nonsense
They collected 2m within 12 hours and said the person doesn't need surgery and later said he needs surgery. Confused set of doctors. May they and their families be treated the same way too
May the wrath of God fall on them.

you are really crazy to be quoting a 2015 message. I an not the cause of your problems

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.