Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Values: The Tale Of A Real Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Values: The Tale Of A Real Father (399 Views)

21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Global Decline In Values: You Needn't Key In / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Values: The Tale Of A Real Father by ennydei(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fatherhood is taxing and many young fathers have lost out on it. But today, I celebrate a real father, my father.

I remember the day I lost my mum, I was just 9 years old, it felt like I was in a trance and would wake up soon but it's been 15 years now and I never really felt her absence (probably cause I quite young). He was mother and father, all in one. he was there through it all.

We were his priority, me and my siblings. He never allowed any other woman take our place. our education was his first port of call.

I am not saying that you should be like my father but I appeal with young men, daddies-to-be, to show love to their children and preserve family values.

Let your children feel your absence, your presence, your life(and be able to imitate you). Live for yourself and for your family.

I love my father.
If you have an amiable dad, celebrate him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Values: The Tale Of A Real Father by Swissheart(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wow.....I refer to mine as 'Super Daddy' .Can't describe Daddy Mi enough jo.God bless ALL the original daddies in the world

1 Like

Re: Values: The Tale Of A Real Father by Haywhymido(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Still looking 4 the right,perfect words dat can be use to describe him. Thank u 4 ur love,support n guidance over the years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To The Product Of St'val's (feb 14). / Letter To All Busy Mothers Out Here / On Their Star Stephen Curry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.