Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! (4253 Views)

Any Book On Xenophobia? / Is there any book titled "THE SCOPE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by playerinc(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls need "Dear Graduate: Letters of Wisdom from Charles R. Swindoll" Tanx. If u hav d book, send it to anthonyagboju@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tvers:
I am an expert in mining for gems. I have rare books and scarce softwares.

Email me at leongraphics247@gmail.com to order.

I will reply as soon as possible.

Pls can you get me full version of 'The Egyptian Book Of The Dead'?
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Emanuel1997: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dragon rider by Cornelia Funke
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by denakis: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
oga na 48 laws of power by robert greene i want, my email na (moredenak94@gmail.com )
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by suzyberry(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jerffery Archer books
Portablesuzy@yahoo.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Tbosch(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hi, I need Business of the 21st century and If u want to b rich dont, go to school. both by kiyosaki. Also The richest man in Babylon. Also need think and grow rich. And I also need The God's General. my email is tobbybosch@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by oshofree400(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
do you have a book titles half of a yellow sun.....oshodi1990@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by mariodko190(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
-A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE- by George R.R. Martin, pls I nid diz book badly, or u cn post in here
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by ephibob: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Kindly help me with the book "The pyramid principle" by Barbara Minto. I need it urgently please embarassed
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Supremor(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
please if u av Half of a Yellow Sun kindly help to send to olarotimi4real@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Hardeybiryo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
i need e copy of the great train robbery. raheemadebayo057@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Kezzy24(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Goddess Of Vengeance-Jackie Collins
corazonmi476@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by sseunth(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
please i need videoscribe software.
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Sirneij(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2015
I need all the books written by D. O Fagunwa and their translations by Wole Soyinka.
My email is Sirneij@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Student Fortress by Babs Olugbemi
Ake by Wole Soyinka
A Brief History of Time, by Stephen Hawkings.
Faceless by Amma Darko

gmail. Prynxayobamee@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by sseunth(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
i need wordai software
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by vickiej(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
I need the vampires diary
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by vickiej(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
I need the vampires diary Akinmosin.victor007@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Elxandre(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
I need all Chinua Achebe books.
Please quote me if you can help.
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by damesilver(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2016
healthFirst:

Pls can you get me full version of 'The Egyptian Book Of The Dead'?

sorry if I may ask. '' Egyptian Book of The Dead'' or '' Tibetan Book of The Dead''?
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by damesilver(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2016
@Op: Please I would like to get "The problem of Purity'' by Dion Fortune.
dmercy819@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by kaka74: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Bro I hail abeg do u have any MAck Bolan nd Executioner series by don pendelton or ABLE Team and phhoenix force by dick stivers and gar wilson respectively these books re all published by gold eagles so if u have any other gold eagle books and series pls help out those guys re knw for high voltage, addrenaline pumping fast paced actions
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by kaka74: 3:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Bro I hail abeg do u have any MAck Bolan nd Executioner series by don pendelton or ABLE Team and phhoenix force by dick stivers and gar wilson respectively these books re all published by gold eagles so if u have any other gold eagle books and series pls help out those guys re knw for high voltage, addrenaline pumping fast paced actions I have mailed u though
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Dyz7(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
ah need false pretences pdf by peju amadi (repogirl) zachygift@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by repogirl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyz7:
ah need false pretences pdf by peju amadi (repogirl) zachygift@gmail.com
Dude, seriously?? angry
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Dyz7(m): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2016
;Dhe said anything
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Dyz7(m): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2016
repogirl:
Dude, seriously?? angry
angry
repogirl:
Dude, seriously?? angry
trying to appreciate a nigerian writer here v
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by repogirl(f): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Dyz7:
angry trying to appreciate a nigerian writer here v
if you really want to appreciate the time and effort of the writer, buy the book. The PDF is only N300. angry
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by Dyz7(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
repogirl:
if you really want to appreciate the time and effort of the writer, buy the book. The PDF is only N300. angry
i gat a copy already...just trying to see if is for real
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by gracile(f): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
I need a series of 'A song of ice and fire'.
Theolandgracethe@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by HeirApparent(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tvers:
I am an expert in mining for gems. I have rare books and scarce softwares.

Email me at leongraphics247@gmail.com to order.

I will reply as soon as possible.

Pls send me "mastery"
psalmthepoet@gmail.com
Re: Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! by AgoraRoad(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives FORBIDDEN knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christopher Okigbo: Africa's Greatest Poet? / Dipo Tepede's Writing Competition: 33,000 Naira Prize / First Chapter Of A Book I Just Started: Critique Plzzzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.