Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

That Spiri-spiri Experience. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Spiri-spiri Experience. (2155 Views)

Living In An Apartment Built With Evil Money, Are There Any Effects On Our Spiri / Chaplet Prayer To The Holy Spiri / Which Church In Nigeria Does Not Frown At African Traditional Worships Yet Spiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by Emanuelchris: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
4C2215131:

Again, you do not want to go into a battle of wits with me.
Just cos some of us folks here lean back don't mean we do not know how to creep ah we came!

So many times I observe how folks run their mouth here, arguing bout what they haven't done much research about, coming up with hear- says and stuff and this is not just limited to this section but seems to be most rampant here, all these pseudo-scholarlism; and all I do is observe and learn a thing or two when necessary.

YOU! You dare infer I'm unreasonable! You! Well, thank God for wisdom that defies understanding.

I shall hold my peace but know this do not for the life of you ever call me out again! Let him that hath wisdom hear what the spirit is saying to the churches.
g
kiss
Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by arcbay(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2015
K9blunt:

true she has every right am not disputing that,

but you don't know why seun asked such question, the lady came back from work, did not relax or take water to ease of some of the stress she had at work but in her work clothes went to her friend's place to see her for no reason,

how are you sure she did not have a reaction from exhaustion, or she was going through shock?

I am tired I would've engaged you in this topic, but FYI. even though you are a believer of spiritual things you have to be objective before accepting a story hook line and sinker........if not I wonder how it would be if you're to solve a case of sudden death, you'll be quick to say "god giveth, god taketh" when it would've been a simple but serious case of ulcer, or heart attack.

smh

Ma'am, with all due respect, please quit being a sentimental jerk. Be urself and stop trying to hide behind someone else's personalty.

If u say he was trying to pull a joke, I totally understand that, but trying to justify his motive is totally out of sense.

Please don't try to utter more, the more u try to defend urself, the more blasphemy u speak...

I'm not the religious type, my hands are so filled with sins to be one. As a matter of factly, I can't remember the last time I attended church, but I'm too wise to utter such blasphemy against the Holy one.

If the two holy books acknowledge HIS power and glory, who then are we to speak sh1t?
Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by K9blunt(f): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2015
arcbay:

Ma'am, with all due respect, please quit being a sentimental jerk. Be urself and stop trying to hide behind someone else's personalty.

If u say he was trying to pull a joke, I totally understand that, but trying to justify his motive is totally out of sense.

Please don't try to utter more, the more u try to defend urself, the more blasphemy u speak...

I'm not the religious type, my hands are so filled with sins to be one. As a matter of factly, I can't remember the last time I attended church, but I'm too wise to utter such blasphemy against the Holy one.

If the two holy books acknowledge HIS power and glory, who then are we to speak sh1t?

did I tell you that I care about a fictitious bull spirit?
please if you read my comments properly you will notice I don't share your fairy faith.

and am not defending per say, am stating a fact, you take offence aint ma problem.

so swerve...................nansence
Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by UyiIredia(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seun:
@thoniameek: How hungry were you when this happened to you? When last had you eaten and what time was it? It's not clear from your story.

You still don't understand the UNDERGROUND spiritual game.
Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by Dicksonnet: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
K9blunt:

true she has every right am not disputing that,

but you don't know why seun asked such question, the lady came back from work, did not relax or take water to ease of some of the stress she had at work but in her work clothes went to her friend's place to see her for no reason,

how are you sure she did not have a reaction from exhaustion, or she was going through shock?

I am tired I would've engaged you in this topic, but FYI. even though you are a believer of spiritual things you have to be objective before accepting a story hook line and sinker........if not I wonder how it would be if you're to solve a case of sudden death, you'll be quick to say "god giveth, god taketh" when it would've been a simple but serious case of ulcer, or heart attack.

My Ernest prayer is that sooner than you expect,God Himself will pay you a visit and make you have an experience that will turn Ur life around. I am sure that will change Ur thought and TESTIMONY!
smh
Re: That Spiri-spiri Experience. by K9blunt(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Dicksonnet post=49096605][/quote]

*rolls eyes* smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Want To Go Back To The Old Ways? / Christianity In Crisis - A Must Read For All True Christians And Converts / Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.