Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

7 Minutes on the debating lectern - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Minutes on the debating lectern (578 Views)

Story Time: “she Planted A Kiss On His Lips, They Kiss For About Two Minutes” (A / How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes / 5 Minutes More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Minutes on the debating lectern by jazzminebee(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's taught me that we all have something to say. No matter how small you think you are, your voice and opinions still matter. I've learnt that you're never completely right not just because we all human but cause every other person is always right, therefore making you wrong. Also, that compromise is a crucial part of our existence. Whether in our beliefs, ideas, propositions, or even our way of life, no one's method is ever flawless. But it's all about seeing the flaws, weighing them and if possible, compromising them for someone else's better ones. And, if not, it's about believing and having faith in it and doing what's right and helping to bring about that positive change we need that can turn that wrong into a right. But most importantly, it's taught me that it's not about raising your voice but improving the strength and standard of your argument.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: Twenty – Episode 2 / Penastory Series: TWENTY - EPISODE 4 / Not As You Think!: Inside The Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.