Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Perfect Teen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Perfect Teen (578 Views)

The Perfect Couple / The Perfect Match(a Short Story By Blair) / The Street Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Teen by moreniikeji(f): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Monday! First day of my last session in secondary school. I was eager, not because i loved school so much, but because i had a lot to show of in school. Over the last 5 months, puberty hit me hard!. I am now fuller in places i didn’t know was possible…. yes, i smiled to myself, time to show them. My mum shouted my name, bringing me out of my thoughts. ” Get dressed, you don’t wanna be late on your first day” “but i wanna be late” i yelled back so she could hear over the deafening noise of our generator. ” are you okay?, why?” maybe because i want them all to see me as i strut into school, with my now tight school uniform, but i didn’t say that to my mum. i stood up reluctantly and got into the shower.. —————————– I practiced my new walking steps as i went downstairs with a wicked smile on my face , i was too excited to eat. ” Diana, you have to get a new set of uniforms “my mum said, staring at me like a was coming from the moon. ” no mum, its my final year!, i don’t need one” “are you sure you wont get complains for this one?” “I’m sure mum” The doorbell began to ring, continuously, only one person does that,”the best friend”, adetola. she barged in anyways…” Diana,why did you avoid me throughout the holidays!, i’m sorry , good morning Mrs Tella” “morning dear, Diana, finish up your breakfast, you’re late already” my mum said and went upstairs to pick er keys. ‘Tola, don’t over react, its just the last two months and things were,well, happening”i avoided her gaze ‘things like?” “this ” i stood up and turned around slowly her reaction was just like i imagined, she stood there, mouth wide open. i smiled…this was the perfect sign i needed to tell me my plan was going to work.
Re: The Perfect Teen by Fidelismaria: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2016
ND Wen ur plan work nd u get belle abeg no let me hear am oo

(1) (Reply)

The Thorn Bird / Vanity By TERIBA NIMOTA / Victims (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.