Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . (1592 Views)

Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. / Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes, it is all over the news.
Zambia's idio.t president declared today a day of national prayers to save the country's currency.

Well, just like we have seen in Nigeria and other African government, it's mo.ron in, garbage out.

It is hard to believe that in the year 2015, Adam Smith's famous treatise on The wealth of nations still has not fully penetrated this continent.

It seems that the laws of economics do not work in Africa, but instead, the laws of Moses are preferred.

This global charade of idiocy has attracted a lot of comments from net citizens, some of which it is important that I share with you.

1. Just another data point to slip into the deposition. Doctrinal religion is just another arm of the national security state, whether Christian or Jewish or Islamic. When you believe stuff in a book it's easy to convince the ignorant that the book really means what you want the people to believe it means. Buddhism and Taoism focus on development of character. Nobody with a hint of spiritual discernment would fall for a scheme like this for a single instant. Meanwhile, Abrahamic religions focus on externalization; they train the worship of the OTHER, making it easy to tell peope to put aside their common sense and spiritual faculty and just believe what you say as representative of this outside thing demanding your devotion.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism - the original brainwashing formulae of the NWO.

2. Next, Santa will deliver the economy for Christmas.......

3. hilarious....I have often noted that inflation is viewed by many as something akin to the weather...it just appears miraculously.

Of course most CBs know exactly how it happens...pressure to 'do more' from the political side Causes over-printing and (unless you are the reserve currency) prompt loss of value.

Either the Prez is out of the loop (doubtful) or he is working the ole 'mojo mojo' scam. Either way I find it funny (and sad....are they really as dumb as Americans in Zambia?)

4. 'More prayers'...lol yea sure....as Tyler Durden said 'If there is a god, he probably hates you.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
AFRICANS should start reading more,,.. more of this type of book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
..And should do away with reading this type of book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
plaetton:

1. Just another data point to slip into the deposition. Doctrinal religion is just another arm of the national security state, whether Christian or Jewish or Islamic. When you believe stuff in a book it's easy to convince the ignorant that the book really means what you want the people to believe it means. Buddhism and Taoism focus on development of character. Nobody with a hint of spiritual discernment would fall for a scheme like this for a single instant. Meanwhile, Abrahamic religions focus on externalization; they train the worship of the OTHER, making it easy to tell peope to put aside their common sense and spiritual faculty and just believe what you say as representative of this outside thing demanding your devotion.

The bolded statements are golden.

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 4:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Nothing wrong in praying to God to help your economy.

In fact, it is recommended.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
italo3:

Bonfire of the truly stuuuuupid !

Where , in your economics 101 class did prayer become part of the supply and demand equation ?

This is exactly what I meant when I said that Africans, irrespective of their education, have a natural predisposition to revert to magical thinking and other nonsense, even when presented with well- Established facts.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by stevecantrell: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Really?
Tyler Durden said that ?
Will go watch it again.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by hahn(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2015
italo3:

Can you please give us an example of ONE economy that was developed as a result of prayers?

5 Likes

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by Dekatron(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Plain foolishness.

They should rather pray to God to go fvck himself and suck his own díck.

What should Zimbabwe do??

Next, he should declare a day for provision of electricity

mumu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by Weah96: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shameful. It is a win win situation for the Bible and Christians. If the currency becomes even more useless in spite of the national day of prayers, the devil will be assigned the blame.

On the other hand, if it gets better even by a margin of only 2%, Jeebus did it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by GooseBaba: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
You need to see how my fellow africans pride themselves of been a "religious country/continent"..in a way I see where they're coming from, because I was once in the abrahamic bondage myself. If they could only separate religion from government it will make a big difference.

Sometimes, I look back on the things I prayed for and just wonder. Na so I take foolish.. grin

Majority if not all prayer warriors that would start fasting and speaking in tongues do not understand the global monetary systems and policies governing their economy. If they did, they would know that prayer is just a form of wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by hpk(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
italo3:

you have a long way to go in life, this is 2015!!!

1 Like

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
GooseBaba:
You need to see how my fellow africans pride themselves of been a "religious country/continent"..in a way I see where they're coming from, because I was once in the abrahamic bondage myself. If they could only separate religion from government it will make a big difference.

Sometimes, I look back on the things I prayed for and just wonder. Na so I take foolish.. grin

Majority if not all prayer warriors that would start fasting and speaking in tongues do not understand the global monetary systems and policies governing their economy. If they did, they would know that prayer is just a form of wishful thinking.

European countries that are in recession too don't know how global monetary systems work too abi?
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

Can you please give us an example of ONE economy that was developed as a result of prayers?

The Vatican Economy.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

The Vatican Economy.

And there are more.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
plaetton:

Bonfire of the truly stuuuuupid !

Where , in your economics 101 class did prayer become part of the supply and demand equation ?
Prayer transcends Economics, Biology, Physics etc...

That is why the Tilma of our Lady of Guadalupe exhibits properties that defy Physics 101...

...and countless miraculous healings in Lourdes have been declared by scientists to defy Biology 101.

plaetton:

This is exactly what I meant when I said that Africans, irrespective of their education, have a natural predisposition to revert to magical thinking and other nonsense, even when presented with well- Established facts.

Please show me the fact, Mr Delusional.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by hahn(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

The Vatican Economy.

And there are more.

Care to elaborate?
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
hahn:

Care to elaborate?

What is there to elaborate upon.

The Vatican prays for everything it does, including the development of its economy.

So that's an example of an economy that was developed with prayer.

There are more.
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by GooseBaba: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

European countries that are in recession too don't know how global monetary systems work too abi?

Bros abeg read wetin I write again... This time I take big God beg you. Pay close attention to "prayer warriors "..
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by italo3: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

Bros abeg read wetin I write again... This time I take big God beg you. Pay close attention to "prayer warriors "..

Yes. 'Prayer warriors' that you said don't understand global monetary systems.

The godless people that understand it, are their economies not going into recession?
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by GooseBaba: 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

What is there to elaborate upon.

The Vatican prays for everything it does, including the development of its economy.

So that's an example of an economy that was developed with prayer.

There are more.

Lmao...!!!! which nonsense prayers. Signing a deal with the Nazi so that they did not destroy the so called Vatican is not prayers. Mind you without the deal the Catholic Church would have been wiped out by the Nazi. That's why the "Vatican" turned a blind eye on the Holocaust.

Lets go back into mob money laundering and the Vatican bank.. No nonsense prayers gave them sovereignty. Straight up gangsterism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by GooseBaba: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
italo3:

Yes. 'Prayer warriors' that you said don't understand global monetary systems.

The godless people that understand it, are their economies not going into recession?

Smh, can you read and comprehend at all...

Austerity measures beats prayers anytime..!!
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plappville(f): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Just reading..... smiley
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by plaetton: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2015
italo3:

The Vatican Economy.

And there are more.

Have you looked at the Vatican economy lately?
Re: Zambia's Day Of Prayers : The Hilarious, The Sad, The Stuuuupid . by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
confusion can cause a lot of shiit.
meanwhile, I just believe African politicians are just incompetent, that's all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons - Deliverance / Kidnapper Angry With Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Gets Stuck To Church’s Wristband / The Role Of Religion/trad. Towards Enhancement Of A Viable Democratic Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.