Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland (711 Views)

Attention Please!!! From Now, Every Niger-deltan Should Love The Igbos. .o / Ages Of Nairaland Members And Guests / The Nigerians Have Arrived… And London Is Paying Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 20, 2015
I love Nairaland and love reading the comments because it can be downright hilarious: the jokes, the quarrels and bashing etc all add spice to this forum but these days, it has become tiresome and unoriginal as the e_tribal war is taking away the fun. It's like some people go out of their way to look out for crimes committed by a particular ethnic group and then come and post it here so that ethnic bashers will come to check names.
This is so sad and a manipulative move to further cause rift between the always waring ethnic groups.
I know you will not outrightly agree to be at peace but please can there be a truce? Let's make Nairaland fun again for everyone. We can't continue fighting.
LET THERE BE A TRUCE
Let's discuss this here. Please mods move to front page.
cc: lalasticlala

Re: ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland by tenderlaw(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2015
FP coming soon
Re: ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland by allytinted: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2015
hmmmm.....true talk, seriously nairaland is no more fun as it used to be before now, no thanks to all those tribal e-warriors. I beg u all to sheath ur swords and make Nigeria and nairaland great and fun again. JABULANI
Re: ATTENTION: Name Checkers Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder which part of nairaland you people visit because I come across ethnic tension here only once every week.
This site is a reflection of the real world and sometimes an exaggeration of it. What you see here is what people hide in their innermost thoughts. It's normal for people of different tribes to cause rivalries and that's what you see manifest here.

Relax and take heart in the fact that on this forum, whatever you see is always an exaggeration of real life. If you think I'm lying then ask yourself how many times you've come across someone pinning a crime on an innocent from a different tribe only based on ethnic sentiment. I'm sure your answer is "never" or "I've only heard of two cases but never seen any".

(1) (Reply)

The African Way, How Far We Have Lost Our Way / Oniba Of Iba Regains Freedom / Oba Of Lagos: I Love Beautiful Women And No One Can Do Anything About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.