Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? (50806 Views)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha i like your guts . . . for me i take time to listen then turn it on my own terms with questions they get really lost and confused.

some sometimes come back to me for clarification after talking with me...I don't care what people believe, they can worship a stone for all i care, just don't throw it at me or tell me how i should live so as not offend your stone...
Gbam.
Imagine some set of people feeling fly about going to heaven while they think some would burn in Hell forever.
They are as delusional as whoever or whatever started the heaven and hell nonsense in the first place.
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by johnydon22(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Gbam.
Imagine some set of people feeling fly about going to heaven while they think some would burn in Hell forever.
They are as delusional as whoever or whatever started the heaven and hell nonsense in the first place.
Thats why i always tell people i may not necessarily need to know your religion inside out but for the simple fact that you can conceive an angry vengeful barbaric God concept that will burn anybody who do not believe as you do in a literal fire and be ok with such disturbing idea. .

It tells me everything i need to know about you, your religion and the God it professes...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Chukzy001(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Chuks shocked shocked shocked
Yah bae! Tis me... Missed u long time... Damn! Tis bin ages...
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chukzy001:
Yah bae! Tis me... Missed u long time... Damn! Tis bin ages...
You still as cute as ever.
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Chukzy001(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

You still as cute as ever.
Awww bae! Tanx... Pls add up pin:20C4D2ED cheers ma'am
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by UyiIredia(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=johnydon22 post=39251341]Thats why i always tell people i may not necessarily need to know your religion inside out but for the simple fact that you can conceive an angry vengeful barbaric God concept that will burn anybody who do not believe as you do in a literal fire and be ok with such disturbing idea. .

It tells me everything i need to know about you, your religion and the God it professes...
[/

Noted.]
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by UyiIredia(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Thats why i always tell people i may not necessarily need to know your religion inside out but for the simple fact that you can conceive an angry vengeful barbaric God concept that will burn anybody who do not believe as you do in a literal fire and be ok with such disturbing idea. .

Noted.
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Adehorze(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
mikaj:
Story story, story. I have read this over and over and over... Bruv come up with a real event that happened to you and not copy-edit and paste.
Gud evening bro, pls I need a favor from you.
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Freedman0147(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
That's how police people are using to get money since they don't pay them high.. assuming they get the bullet the amount they for call for you ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.