Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (44556 Views)

Meet Emmanuel Tochukwu Edward , The Best Graduating Student At NIJ 2018 / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2015
We attended the same Secondary School. she's so bright Congrats dearie.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by odomat(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
She was the sister cord in cacyof. So humble and dedicated
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Herrmes: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
lastpage:

International Oil Companies are already queuing to employ her!

Its not everyday you see someone graduate with 4.8 GPA!

Lastpage!
Lol, are you waiting in line after her? How do you know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.