Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,980 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Outgoing Corp Members Should Beware Of 419ners. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Outgoing Corp Members Should Beware Of 419ners. (568 Views)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without / Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check / "Outgoing Corps Members To Get 100k As Parting Gift From Buhari" - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outgoing Corp Members Should Beware Of 419ners. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
Mods, hope this is the right section

Barely one week since the photographs and contact details of outgoing corpers was published in the N.Y.S.C quaterly magazine, some fraudsters have taken it upon themselves to send fraudulent text messages to these corpers and defraud them of the remnants of their meagre allawee while using an employment opportunity as a smoke-screen. One of such 419ners called me yesterday and was impersonating one Joseph Anyawu. He claimed to work with shell even before his national service and offered me an opportunity to grab a job there, I politely declined and told him I don't need a job with shell as I already have one with ECOWAScheesycheesycheesy.

Today, a friend and fellow ex-corper called to tell me how he almost fell for the scam. Pls this is to inform all outgoing corpers whose names and contact details were published in the N.Y.S.C. Quaterly magazine to be careful and ignore any such text or call.

Cc lalasticlala
seun
ishilove
Re: Outgoing Corp Members Should Beware Of 419ners. by alonzoiv(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2015
People scamming people since time immemorial. God help us all.
Re: Outgoing Corp Members Should Beware Of 419ners. by debris: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Scammers evérywhr evn on job websites.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Stranded Corper / Attend Our 2 In 1 Certification Course On Sage 50 & Quickbooks Accounting(ibadan / Vacancy For NYSC Corps Members, Oil & Gas, Healthcare Companies On Lekki Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.