Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife (1027 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife by mokgist: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
A 21-year-old man in Ugbona Village, Ishieke Community, Ebonyi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, Orima Onyebuchi has been hospitalized after having sex with his friend’s wife.

It was gathered that Onyebuchi has been allegedly having an ongoing affair with the woman until the last one which resulted in his hospitalisation. Onyebuchi was rushed to some local hospitals in the area for treatment including prayer house, after complaining of serious pain in his privates, a day after the sex. The sickness however persisted.

At the prayer house, he narrated having an affair with his friend’s wife to the......

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/read-what-happened-to-this-21yr-old-man-for-sleeping-with-his-friends-wife/

Re: Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife by HungerBAD: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
His friends wife? And the Juju did not kill him? The juju must have been a tribalist.

Men like that, that befriend other men because they are eyeing their wives, deserves whatever comes their way.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife by therealdeal10: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
So his friend poisoned his wife's smtin or wat
Re: Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife by ernesty20(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Read What Happened To This 21yr Old Man For Sleeping With His Friends Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
wish I could just see these men that indulge in this craps in their situation just to laugh my fkin azz off, *picturing the dude running around and shouting like a mad man about his dk * hahaha mofos will never learn, tomorrow somebody is going to fk someone's wife.
recalling
I'm Tyrone, I can't pilot a plane to save my mofukin life but I can fk your wife.( that craaaaaaay nigga )

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rival Cult Members Who Killed 3, Injured 5 In Ebonyi State Arrested / Women Being Hunted By Police For Sexual Harassment After Twerking On A Man / OMG!! See How A 21 Year Old Lady Spent $3.4 Million Fraud Money On Hand Bag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.