Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57618 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mikuz. . . Go open the chatroom before Obainojazz and I enter Okija for your matter grin grin

Grayline. . . How do you want that cipher? I feel the urge to reply Llaykorn and Pissu. Those verses are making me feel guilty jare

Liricyst. . . I see you spying. Llaykorn has called you out on the Grayline's cipher. . . Go post
I dey inside my hostel one day...my fan dey roll...high speed...I just say make I commot from my room...na so one of the blade fly out...nack the door side....if you dey call okija shrine..better dey careful
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
I wldn't waste my time to do fancy puns, or ether talks, loo/ forget punch or metaphors too/ wait ma curse you/ loona, ur papa go die, ur mama go sick, and hin nor go better for you!/ grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Dklef(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
young man...what happens in romance section stays in romance section....this is the kings tournament....life must move on...enough of this beef...the thing took my valuable time today...smh

Young boy, You werent refered to.
...'Smh' right back.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Dklef:

Young boy, You werent refered to.
...'Smh' right back.
cheesy I hope your head won't fall off as you dey shake am so
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
cheesy I hope your head won't fall off as you dey shake am so

Jassman xup d0 y0u have any idea wh0 could banned my otHer acc0unt....?

Captaincids
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
TheOne3:

Jassman xup d0 y0u have any idea wh0 could banned my otHer acc0unt....?

Captaincids
it could be spambot...cc mikuz and airmark...come and unban captaincids

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2015
ur n0t serious classicsam
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mikuz, Ibime, Danbrowndmf
Abeg Una don hear these tracks? especially A Migraine featuring Double K?
These dudes are good. P-town's finest!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wvfp6z2lf8u1co8/AACGEUlfd71cCI2Q_X0EMonRa?dl=0
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:

i go download am later, Double K use to b the biggest rapper in PH, but later lost it to the likes of Yungstunner and knowledge.

So u know double K?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i go download am later, Double K use to b the biggest rapper in PH, but later lost it to the likes of Yungstunner and knowledge.

So u know double K?
I know am na. I heard one of his tracks from my nigga wey base for PH. The dude is nice.

There is this other PH guy too. I don't know if it's M-iller or M-trilla. He's sweet with the mic too.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:

So u know double K?

Are you kidding me? Double K is the all time best rapper from PH.
I can't wait to blast that track, been long since I heard from him.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
liricyst:

Mehn.... Why did he have to ask me to judge? Makes my verse much harder
makes it easier, bro
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by funlord(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
una get time!...iskabar!

...make up press reset and start the damn things all over again!....meanwhile Obainojazz come make i bag you for okija shrine'sake!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I know am na. I heard one of his tracks from my nigga wey base for PH. The dude is nice.

There is this other PH guy too. I don't know if it's M-iller or M-trilla. He's sweet with the mic too.
Double K was once a king in PH, M-trill nt iller, he was the 1st PH rapper to win channel O award, d dude was to good,he was like mode9 boy that time,but PH industry is very bad,once u make small money or get better song,u jus need run go lag,PH has the worst music industry in the world,so much money is here but everybody is about the oil,nobody wan invest for music.thats why dude like Timaya,T spize,Runtown,Mr2kay, Mkaze,burna boy all left PH for Lag.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
mikuz:

Are you kidding me? Double K is the all time best rapper from PH.
I can't wait to blast that track, been long since I heard from him.
Double K use to be the best here,but not anymore, new dude are on block here now, the likes of, Knowledge,yungstunner and even Dandizzy sef.cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by GIYAZZ(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Double K was once a king in PH, M-trill nt iller, he was the 1st PH rapper to win channel O award, d dude was to good,he was like mode9 boy that time,but PH industry is very bad,once u make small money or get better song,u jus need run go lag,PH has the worst music industry in the world,so much money is here but everybody is about the oil,nobody wan invest for music.thats why dude like Timaya,T spize,Runtown,Mr2kay, Mkaze,burna boy all left PH for Lag.
Hmmmm. . . you dey complain? Atleast Una get vibe. Onitsha peeps no send normal singing talk more of rap. Na just to go Market dem sabi. grin

Na this our generation dey try bring buzz sef. Phyno did a lot to help too. Though the Mega city for the east Na 042(Enugu)
046(onitsha) just dry. If I serious for music, I go travel back go Lagos. At least, that was where I was born and groomed. Na 2008 I come Osha.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Supermiy:
una get time!...iskabar!

...make up press reset and start the damn things all over again!....meanwhile Obainojaz come make i bag you for okija shrine'sake!
you wan battle
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Hmmmm. . . you dey complain? Atleast Una get vibe. Onitsha peeps no send normal singing talk more of rap. Na just to go Market dem sabi. grin

Na this our generation dey try bring buzz sef. Phyno did a lot to help too. Though the Mega city for the east Na 042(Enugu)
046(onitsha) just dry. If I serious for music, I go travel back go Lagos. At least, that was where I was born and groomed. Na 2008 I come Osha.
PH artiste dy make small small cash sha, na only duncan mighty dy make millions for PH,i might switch to lag next year,or i wait till i gradute,but i do visit lag sha.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Sokrates(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
le go
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:

It's M-Trill. He's good.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Mikuz. . . Go open the chatroom before Obainojazz and I enter Okija for your matter grin grin

Grayline. . . How do you want that cipher? I feel the urge to reply Llaykorn and Pissu. Those verses are making me feel guilty jare

Liricyst. . . I see you spying. Llaykorn has called you out on the Grayline's cipher. . . Go post

I don mention u for the thread..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by llaykorn: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
The word, Lyricist is synonymous to "lazy rapper". grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
grayline:

I don mention u for the thread..

grayline..you were impatient
you saw my comment there..i put typing..so you would know i was on it

Lol...your story underneath me was conflicting
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
liricyst:

grayline..you were impatient
you saw my comment there..i put typing..so you would know i was on it

Lol...your story underneath me was conflicting

grin

No vex...
Just post anyhow..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Supermiy: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
you wan battle
Yep
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
gottoboy:
Am I free?

You are free to partake ,just follow the pattern of name calling.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Supermiy:
Yep

N0 w0nder y0ur in heat period... Nigga u d0nt wanna upset me, this ur last warning
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Double K use to be the best here,but not anymore, new dude are on block here now, the likes of, Knowledge,yungstunner and even Dandizzy sef.cheesy

This is an insult. How can you compare a veteran to those small boys?
A king ll always be king. Double K ll continue boss these other dudes till tomorrow cos there's no PH rapper that's better when it comes to cadence, rhymes, punchlines and delivery. He's in a class of his own. He still gat it. I heard his freestyle on Eldee's rap culture on Rhythm FM and I no fit shout. This nigga is the same level with Overdose, Modenine and Terry da Rapman - it to say PH get rap music industry you for no dey yarn this kyn thing.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
mikuz:

This is an insult. How can you compare a veteran to those small boys?
A king ll always be king. Double K ll continue boss these other dudes till tomorrow cos there's no PH rapper that's better when it comes to cadence, rhymes, punchlines and delivery. He's in a class of his own. He still gat it. I heard his freestyle on Eldee's rap culture on Rhythm FM and I no fit shout. This nigga is the same level with Overdose, Modenine and Terry da Rapman - it to say PH get rap music industry you for no dey yarn this kyn thing.
I said double K has lost it, have u heard about Emperop Fly? The guy that Bodybag the almighty BlackJesus in a Rap battle. Go listen Double K ft Frank d nero -i don see many chicks( that song is so wack,) that was his last commercial effort that sold a bit,lyrically Double K has lost it to the likes of Knowledge.

I nor sabi do online dragging,if u still feel doubleK is the best of PH till now, it ok for u.
:have spent almost all my life in PH here.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:

So u know double K?
Tipsy and Big-L comes to mind. You knw these guys?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.