Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Valley Moment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Valley Moment (571 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valley Moment by howmarketng(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Have you ever been at a crossroad? That point in your life when it seems like nothing is happening, you are neither moving forward or backward, you feel chocked, frustrated, depressed, lonely, empty and even broke. You don’t get to socialize like you used to, you can count the people you call friends on one hand. You cannot remember the last time you bought something for yourself. You are all up in your own world, you have more of the “ME TIME” than chill with friends, you are offline (social media) because you need a break from all the drama in the world. You are no longer interested in your boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, and loved ones; not because you don’t love them anymore but because you need timeout to figure/sort yourself out. Yeah I have!!! I have been through what they call the Valley Of Life but you know that even though the valley seems dark, rough and lonely, you will always come out.

We all experience the “VALLEY Phase” in our businesses, friendship/relationship etc. At this point you need to work on yourself, build yourself (self-development, self-improvement) be courageous, learn to be happy (find that inner peace) Hold on, keep praying and hoping that things will turn around , your time is coming, you will shine. Don’t feel rejected or abandoned, be true to yourself, be committed in service to God, do what you love, read books, watch movies, try as much as you can to laugh a lot.

Don’t forget to speak to your life daily and watch how things will begin to turn around. It may take weeks, months or years but the truth is the valley experience won’t last forever my friend. In the end you will see that you would have learnt how to be patient, to believe in yourself, endure, love and hope. The future has great things in store for you so hold on if you find yourself in this phase of life.
You are on the verge of breaking forth. You will smile again!!!

Source : http://howmarket.co/2015/10/valley-moment/

1 Like

Re: Valley Moment by FlySly05: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Presently going through that phase right now but just like you wrote, I know its a phase and I will come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Valley Moment by howmarketng(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
You will come out stronger
FlySly05:
Presently going through that phase right now but just like you wrote, I know its a phase and I will come out of it.
Re: Valley Moment by FlySly05: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
howmarketng:
You will come out stronger

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Solution To Weight Loss / Different Creative Ideas For Your Outdoor Kitchen / Tips On Saving Cost Of Living In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.