Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 (1013 Views)

Start With #2500 And Make Up To 120k Per Month / Start Forex Trade With #2500 Make Up To 120k Monthly / Start Forex Trade With #2500 And Make Up To 120000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 by bettyy1: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Good day all.
Now pay close attention. I'll go straight to the point.
This is spanking hot! This package is awesome.
This genius idea was designed by GLC for students, youth corps members, the unemployed, even workers who want alternative income source or anyone who wishes to urgently raise money for needs like house rent, shopping or any small business project or expenses whatsoever. GLC's short term funds is geared towards helping members earn faster and circle out in less than one week to a month.
Short term funds packages under GLC include:
1) Student delight fund which is N2,500.
2) Zenith fund which is N12,000
3) Classic which is N56,000.
Our area of interest is the STUDENT DELIGHT FUND.
So let's go
The student delight is not a package that consumes ur time at all. All u need do is understand how it works, activate ur account and voila! u're good to go.
LEARN HOW YOU EASILY TURN N2,500 INTO 30K IN A WEEK WITH GLC (GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT)
STUDENTS DELIGHT FUND.
Requirements:-
1) Internet/mobile phone
2) N2,500 cash
3) Your bank account
Here is the pay plan for the N2,500 package.
Level 1 - U bring 4 people and get N300 on each = N1,200
Level 2 - Ur 4 brings 4 people, making 16 people and u get N1,800 on each = N28,800
Total = 1,200 + 28,800 = N30,000
Ur balance = N30,000
Gbam! That's all and u circle out! End of program!
With team work , believe me we can achieve this in a week or even less.
-If u need to raise more money, u can re-enter the students package again.
-If u are not interested any more after circling out, u can say bye bye till next time.
Remember that all ur earnings goes directly into ur bank account. Everything is in NAIRA. U don't bother about buying, selling or exchanging foreign or online currency. Withdrawal charges is N0.0. U can withdraw exactly what is in ur e-wallet.
Re: Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 by jammeyboy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
try the link on my signature, its just 2 people that u need
Re: Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 by sullybee(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
izileintimothy:
Good evening everyone it calls for another celebration, here is my won ticket of saturday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me on saturday and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready for tomorrow with an odd of 960 and 60 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701 Subscribe now and partake of my next win. Stay bless

This guy is a Fraudster, he collected 5k from me without any game. Don't fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Join Achievers Team On Watsapp Earn 30k With 2500 by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2015
sullybee:

This guy is a Fraudster, he collected 5k from me without any game. Don't fall victim.
no body is a hero bettor even the player dont even know what they re going play so when someone comes here and starte telling u that his a hero in betting and u alow urself to be scam na ur own poo be that with all hungry ppl

(1) (Reply)

Marvorain Mmm Please Ignore This Kind Of Emails / MMM A Test Case For Social Security Schemes In Nigeria. / MMM Number 1 Guider Exposed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.