Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (13937 Views)

5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by selencious(f): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abuzola and the rest of Y'all jobless As***ls, go get a life and stop wasting your bad breathe over a biz that's not urs and will never be. Whatever is done by the church and the men of God has nothing to do with you.I hate it when dogs with no tooth barks. Don't u ever say anythng against Pastor Kalejaiye, the church or Pastor Adeboye;DON'T.
@Poster! I ain think thats any of your biz, if u ain gat nothing better to post, go do somethn better 4 your country-Nigeria. Peace out
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by afiq(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2010
Even the Pope doesn't have private jet  undecided
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by alariwo(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2010
I really do not care if they get the money through tithing or sales of books and videotapes all i care about is that these charlatans have decieved us enough, decieved the government.I really think the time has come for the government to start taxing these religious hoses irespective of the form they might assume.The reason they were exempted fom taxation is because of the fact they assume a charity form but i do not of any student who is on scholarship by any church, the oil company despite been taxed heavily and facing serious troubles from the militants are giving out scholarships.
The next day,the pasteos will be preaching against listenoing to Jay Z, i mean jay z is more responsible, check out the WATER FOR LIFE PROJECT
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Zodiac61(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
selencious:

Abuzola and the rest of Y'all jobless As***ls, go get a life and stop wasting your bad breathe over a biz that's not urs and will never be. Whatever is done by the church and the men of God has nothing to do with you.I hate it when dogs with no tooth barks. Don't u ever say anythng against Pastor Kalejaiye, the church or Pastor Adeboye;DON'T.
@Poster! I ain think thats any of your biz, if u ain gat nothing better to post, go do somethn better 4 your country-Nigeria. Peace out
I laugh with salacious thoughts. grin grin grin grin grin
Another mumu who dare not 'touch the Lord's anointed', whilst the anointed lives rich off the offerings of the poor masses. Would you not criticise a politician who goes on an air plane buying spree? Are Adeboye and Kalejaiye not human?
Mugu - fall for their tricks, just don't expect the rest of us to do the same. Does not the bible say 'it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of god'?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
Devonian:

Recently, the punch reported (http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201001284233884) that Akingbola‘s asset in the UK had been frozen. These assets, amongst others, include properties at: Milverton Road, Ikoyi, Lagos; Amazing Grace Plaza, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos; No. 2, Bedwell Road, Ikoyi; No. 26 Chester Terrace, London, England, NW1 4ND; No. 65 Gove-End Road, London NW8 9NH, England, No. 8 Connaught Street, London W2 2AH, England (You needed to have won lottery to have properties at these UK addresses: the wages of an astronaut, a neuro surgeon and other top notch professions won't secure one person simultaneous ownership of houses at these UK addresses)

What does this say about PASTOR ADEBOYE, considering the fact that Erastus Akingbola is ONE OF ADEBOYE'S PASTORS? How is THE REDEEM CHURCH, where Akingbola continues to serve as a PASTOR, portrayed through this? Given that Akingbola has not been defrocked, in spite of his multitude of financial misdemeanours, how does this depict the Redeem Church? Is the REDEEM CHURCH itself not in need of REDEMPTION? Apart from mental illness of blind followership, can you really trust anyone these days, including PASTOR ADEBOYE, the so called Servant of God? Given, Akingbola‘s connectedness with the AEROPLANE purchased by THE REDEEM CHURCH (http://allafrica.com/stories/200903100131.html), what does this say about other assets of this church, and how can one rationally adjudge other assets of the Redeem Church? What's the implication of this for other church ministers (http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/opinion/2009/mar/17/opinion-17-03-2009-001.htm) flying around in jets?

Which professions and professionals can youngsters look up to as role models, these days? Growing up, one looked up to lawyers (these days many, though not all, are charge and bail experts: period); one looked up to bankers (today, they’re, in the main, no different from armed robbers); youngsters looked up to Politicians—the likes of Bisi Onabanjo, Adekunle Ajasin, et al who selflessly served this country—(today, they’re all looters who deserved to be eliminated: the Jerry Rawlings style). This connection raises a million questions which sociologists of religion ought to be concerned with.
what you should be mindful of about religion is the fact that,even if you are pastor adeboye's biological son,he will do his own its now left for you and GOD if you take the narrow road or the wide road. if erastus gets to heaven GOD will ask him if pastor adeboye told him to or supported him to steal a simple yes or no.
in case you dont know salvation is a personal and individual race so as long as erastus or any pastor in redeemed knows the truth and they dont do it,its left with them and GOD,
ask any redeemed member to tell u the time pastor adeboye prophecised at redemption camp some years ago that GOD told him that if everybody in that holy ghost service should die that day,only 5 or 11 people will make heaven
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Enigma(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2010
GODSON2009:

. . . ask any redeemed member to tell u the time pastor adeboye prophecised at redemption camp some years ago that GOD told him that if everybody in that holy ghost service should die that day,only 5 or 11 people will make heaven

And you believed the pastor?? Which "god" told him that?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by bawomolo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
GODSON2009:

ask any redeemed member to tell u the time pastor adeboye prophecised at redemption camp some years ago that GOD told him that if everybody in that holy ghost service should die that day,only 5 or 11 people will make heaven

is daddy doubling as a pyschic now?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by KunleOshob(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
GODSON2009:

If Pasor Adeboye actually said that, then itwould be a big time indictment on himself as the head of the church and the church itself. It means they are running a failed project and NOT leading people to salvation as some of us have always suspected despite all the billions they collect in tithes and offerings every month.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Zikkyy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
GODSON2009:

KunleOshob:

If Pasor Adeboye actually said that, then itwould be a big time indictment on himself as the head of the church and the church itself. It means they are running a failed project and NOT leading people to salvation as some of us have always suspected despite all the billions they collect in tithes and offerings every month.

This is serious if true shocked shocked it means no soul have be won after all this time. What was the collections (money) for winning souls used for.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by PastorAIO: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2010
5 or 11 people. That means that there are 6 people that God is still scratching his head over. cheesy Wow!

Kalejaiye can also mean "so that we can enjoy life". Bear that in mind.

Now my main bone of contention is . . . Where is Adeboye going to get the extra 4 jets from now that his sources for the original jet have got themselves into hot water? The only way for that prophecy to come true must be that Adeboye has some more thieving friends that will supply it. In fact they must be so sure of their stock of thieving pals that they didn't bother to step up to the defense of the 2 that got nabbed. Plenty more to spare.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Devonian(m): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2010
GODSON2009:

in case you dont know salvation is a personal and individual race so as long as erastus or any pastor in redeemed knows the truth and they dont do it,its left with them and GOD

What an absolute display of IGNORANCE! Salvation is personal and pastors presumably knowing the truth should be left alone with God, even whilst continuing to perpetuate evil. What logic, if any, does this display? This is precisely why Nigeria will never ever improve for the better if this attitude persists. Where is the place of morality? If pastors can do whatever they like (such as embezzle money), what moral authority do they have to preach morality to others. Your response can be logically implied to other spheres of life, and one may infer that it's OK for pastors to be sleeping around with women (married and unmarried) and even men, and "as long as they know the truth and they dont do it,its left with them and GOD" This is nothing but a stupid and senseless thought. Wake up to reality, religion isn't stupidity. It isn't about condonning evil deeds. The reality is that Mr Adeboye should have sacked Akingbola, a thief, parading himself as a pastor.
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by skyone(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2010
At least it's better than using the money to set up terrorist camps around the world  undecided
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nimshi: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
skyone:

At least it's better than using the money to set up terrorist camps around the world undecided

And which pastor's doing that?

Think about it: if you have to compare a pastor's behaviour to that of terrorists to justify it, then the pastor must be in deep pits, yes?

Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
Nimshi!!!! where have thou been?
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Nimshi: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Nimshi!!!! where have thou been?

Aah!

Chris my friend!

Roaming all about the surface of the earth
Shielding me and my own from the ruinous engineered financial crisis
Combating our familiar fiends, the religionists
And breathing fresh air from the mountains.

Hope your road has been as rough and adventurous as mine :-)
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
Nimshi:

Aah!

Chris my friend!

Roaming all about the surface of the earth
Shielding me and my own from the ruinous engineered financial crisis
Combating our familiar fiends, the religionists
And breathing fresh air from the mountains.

Hope your road has been as rough and adventurous as mine :-)

See as I dey jealousy you no be small, men i have been relegated to the background, if you see many many new blood for here , its no wonder why turai will be afraid of goodluck taking over oh grin grin grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Enigma:

And you believed the pastor?? Which "god" told him that?
your point being?,
bawomolo:

is daddy doubling as a pyschic now?
your point bein,
KunleOshob:

no its not,it simply means no human being is infallible,and also that salvation is to be worked upon till our last dying breath.the millions of muslim youths who have converted to xtianity is a testament to what those billions have done.
the regeneration of christianity is also a testament,my family anglican church presently in ikeja lagos normally seats at least 1500 but the most you will get on a given sunday is 250 people and no youths a large poercentage of these youths attend the various pentecostal churches wold you rather have them converting to islam or hanging out on street corners,snatching bags e.t.c

go to a christ embassy chgurch and see how the youths some as young as 12 organise themselves into little independent cells of like 8 and operate a mini chuirch evangelising and fellowshipping,while some other religions are organising terrorist cells and you dont think that is a justification for these billions?
Zikkyy:

This is serious if true shocked shocked it means no soul have be won after all this time. What was the collections (money) for winning souls used for.
how r bout all these millions of souls y6ou see thronging the lagos ibadan expressway every month??
Devonian:

What an absolute display of IGNORANCE! Salvation is personal and pastors presumably knowing the truth should be left alone with God, even whilst continuing to perpetuate evil.
specifically what evil have this particular pastor perpetuated?if you cant tell me this i hope you will poermit me to return the tag of ignorance to yourself.
Devonian:

What logic, if any, does this display? This is precisely why Nigeria will never ever improve for the better if this attitude persists.
no sire,the reason why your country is not improving for the better is because of the corrupt leadership you have and which you have severally indulged without pro actively fighting to push them out,nigeria a country of 150 million people officially is supposed to be 505 christian and muslim officially hence telling a particular man of GOD or parish to shoulder the responsibility of 150 million people sire,is ignorant!
Devonian:

Where is the place of morality? If pastors can do whatever they like (such as embezzle money), what moral authority do they have to preach morality to others.
if you can show conclusive proof apart from media conjecture,innuendos and sensionalising news that pastor adeboye embezzeled then i will apologise and ascribe that notion of ignorance to myself seeing as i have been ignorant of this fact but if not then again i will put it to you that you as ignorant as well.
Devonian:

Your response can be logically implied to other spheres of life, and one may infer that it's OK for pastors to be sleeping around with women (married and unmarried) and even men, and "as long as they know the truth and they dont do it,its left with them and GOD" This is nothing but a silly and senseless thought.
that is your personal opinion,i might as well say that what you are inferring is illogical couldnt i?first of all i made a comment and then you take a line out of it and blowing it out of proportion to suit your ends.second if a pastor has done wrong then by all means highlight this and tell him even apostle paul reffered to this in the new testament.however i would not condemn any man of GOD or any individual like a gang of rabid felines based on a base4less media report without any substance maybe its because i dont suffer from the archaic jungle justice frame of mind but thats just me,however because i dont argue or debate blindly i ll allow you to marshall your points and simp[ly answer this question where is the proof that pastor adeboye embezzelled?
Devonian:

Wake up to reality, religion isn't stupidity. It isn't about condonning evil deeds. The reality is that Mr Adeboye should have sacked Akingbola, a thief, parading himself as a pastor.
i ll earnestly advice you as well to rid yourself of the pre modern sense of justice,even if there was proof and pastor adeboye was charged to court as an ordinary individual he has his own fundamental human rights which means amongst other things he is innocent untill proven guilty.how much more when you expect me to condemn a man of GOD based on newspaper reports,sensationalism and half truths.as for akingbola how is pastor adeboye to know he was fraudulent? is he an accountant or an auditor?
before ordaining a qualified individual as a pastor,is part of the requirements their personal financial details?
i remember everyone on this same forum not quite some days ago saying that a pastor has no right to interfere in relationship between two flocks,and you are here saying pastor adeboye should have known, you ppl make me laugh sometimes you never give up do you grin
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by GODSON2009(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
afiq:

Even the Pope doesn't have private jet undecided
neither does any man of GOD own a country,with its private force priceless religious relics a thriving religious tourism e.t.c so undecided
Re: Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! by skyone(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nimshi:

And which pastor's doing that?

Think about it: if you have to compare a pastor's behaviour to that of terrorists to justify it, then the pastor must be in deep pits, yes?

It's always a rewarding thing to understand anything worth reading

If i were you i'll cultivate that habit.

Now which one would you choose A pastor who bought a private jet for church activities or an imam who used his money to organise terrorist camp around the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Is It Wrong To Confront A Pastor Politely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.