Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Error In Waec E-registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Error In Waec E-registration (660 Views)

Where To Purchase Jamb 2016/17 E-registration Scratch Card / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Error In Waec E-registration by austinejnr: 3:03pm On May 01, 2009
Please someone should advice. In the ongoing WAEC 2009 exam, I discovered that a female passport was mistakenly used for one of my male student, now there is no way i can change it in their website, please what do i do.
Re: Error In Waec E-registration by Kitomania(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2009
My dear, i want advice u to go to the nearest WAEC office to u and make a written complain before its too late to cry because some day WAEC result site would a public information and anybody can access it and as a matter of fact check your result which is where you going to have problem may be than you in sensitive position in the society and the is no explanation yuo can offer that would be acceptable to the public or even your employer as i`m talk now some empolyer have device a means of checking credential through the WAEC portal before employement, so my little dear go and do that right away.

(1) (Reply)

Futa, Aaua, Lasu And Uniziik Post Ume / Polical Science Or Sociology? Ur View Plz / Make A Sentence From Five Letters Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.