Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. (1489 Views)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by lobaloba88: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello House,

While seeking a solution to some challenges I experienced lately, I set out to study some articles peculiar to the Nigeria environment and I discovered some shocking topics online.

Some of them talked about denial by either spouse for one reason or the other.
Others discussed domestic chores and how the man of the house should assist.

What got me thinking was the denial part.
Why would any woman deny her husband of sex?
I understand it happens.
My questions are:-

(1) Isn't the action a good reason to suspect infidelity?

(2) Could the woman be treating an STD and hiding her status from Hubby?

(3) Could she simply be unhappy or tired of the marriage?

Experienced nairalanders please what other likely reasons can you help with?
Re: Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by babythug(f): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
lobaloba88:
Hello House,

While seeking a solution to some challenges I experienced lately, I set out to study some articles peculiar to the Nigeria environment and I discovered some shocking topics online.

Some of them talked about denial by either spouse for one reason or the other.
Others discussed domestic chores and how the man of the house should assist.

What got me thinking was the denial part.
Why would any woman deny her husband of sex?
I understand it happens.
My questions are:-

(1) Isn't the action a good reason to suspect infidelity?

(2) Could the woman be treating an STD and hiding her status from Hubby?

(3) Could she simply be unhappy or tired of the marriage?

Experienced nairalanders please what other likely reasons can you help with?

It could be a combination of these issues and/or psychological issues. She may be tired from the hassles of being a working wife and managing the household as well.

Women also generally have lower libido than men, so that may be another reason for denial.....

It's different in each union anyway! I have seen a marriage where it's the man who keeps denying his mrs of sex
Re: Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by pato405(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
it's relative. Nevertheless, in all things, women are insatiable.
Re: Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by mybad: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
pato405:
it's relative. Nevertheless, in all things, women are insatiable.

babythug:

Women also generally have lower libido than men,

Two different comments from both sides of the divide.
In my opinion, a woman who stays away from the matrimonial bed for at least 6 days is having "extra curricular activities".
Six days is even because of the average 5 red flag days.
Re: Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by Agrika: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
most times the cause is more psychological or emotional than physical...contrary to popular opinion, most women attach a lot of significance to the word sex, to most it goes beyond the physical joining of bodies.....a woman who is emotionally deprived will make a very poor sexual partner.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. by Anitame(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Agrika:
most times the cause is more psychological or emotional than physical...contrary to popular opinion, most women attach a lot of significance to the word sex, to most it goes beyond the physical joining of bodies.....a woman who is emotionally deprived will make a very poor sexual partner.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wouldn't You Rather Wear Rubber Slides This Rainy Season?pls, Check-in. / How Much Income Is Needed To Live A Good Life In Nigeria? / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.