Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? (25561 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bidemz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Let's go!!

For me
1.Her whatsapp details

then her pictures(tho i do this most of the time)

2 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Amakababe(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Contacts,messages,call history, whatsApp and in fact all online chats. In that order.

Thirsty boyfriend-stealing bitches everywhere, one has to be smart.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by dollyjoy(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
I won't go through it in the first place. Ignorance is Bliss. cool

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bidemz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amakababe:
Contacts,messages,call history, and WhatsApp chats. In that order.

ahh!!! kuku buy the phone na

47 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
His messages to his homeboy grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by bidemz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
I won't go through it in the first place. Ignorance is Bliss. cool
But you would go through in the second place abi?

13 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by dollyjoy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
bidemz:

But you would go through in the second place abi?
I really don't like the idea.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by roarik(f): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
whatsap chat with his closest friend.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
Music

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Apina(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who will cheat will cheat. I only got to check a certain girls phone whom i dated 4 years into the relationship for the first time and that was the end of it. As a novice back then she claimed to be a virgin and I believed her cry only to find out she has been whipped countlessly. Till date I still maintain my stance no checking of anybody's phone even if na my wife undecided

21 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wetin Consign me with her phone, When no be Say na me buy am d phone

2 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Craziestgirl(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Swap the SIM with mine and 'borrow' it for a night would suit me fine.
I want to see everything, and I mean Everything.

12 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Bluezy13(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Swap the SIM with mine and 'borrow' it for a night would suit me fine.
I want to see everything, and I mean Everything.

But I only call a girl whenever I want to see her, my girls don't call. I made it that way and I'm not the chatty type.
So I'll easily pass on you cheesy

13 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dialled calls
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by IamPlato(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018

Her Gallery so I Can Send Movies To My Phone...

Why Would I Check Her Whatsapp? I Dont Think I Have Time To Poke My Nose In shiit

9 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Her contacts to see if I can find her ATM PIN stored in there.

6 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by sabenabeauty(f): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by LagosWharf: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Her phone games
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by johnmba: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
I go through her phone always so nothing new to check

4 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by AntiWailer: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by libertyfather(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not interested
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Check her chats with her female bestie

5 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by nymphomaniac(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Her account balance

4 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
I would play subway surfers and candy crush then drop it back for him. Going through his whatsapp and messages might just can me unnecessary pain. No one is worth spoiling my day biko

6 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by missyadorable(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
NOTHING!
NOT INTERESTED!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
The Holy Spirit will make them cast themselves lol but I won’t I don’t need too I just know how to use my words to get my point accross with love of course.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by adejaresalami1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Amakababe:
Contacts,messages,call history, whatsApp and in fact all online chats. In that order.

Folly of the highest order is laying claim to what's not even yours.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Queenserah26(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Inbox
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gallery first!
Re: What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? by nymphomaniac(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't bother myself with such 'cause I've had the opportunity to do that, but chose not to. Not that I trust him 100%, I just respect people's privacy. If he's cheating, when his cup is full; he won't be that smart to conceal it.
you may not be beautiful but u have sense and that's all the beauty one needs.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Family Festive Giveaway / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.