Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Philips Consulting Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Philips Consulting Aptitude Test (15967 Views)

Entry-level Graduate Research Analysts At Philips Consulting Ltd - 16 Nov, 2015 / Phillip Consulting Aptitude Test / Exxon Mobil/phillips Consulting Aptitude Test: 28/07/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by naijaboylive(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
crixtex:

congrats bro
What's up Critex. Please I'll like to know what the pay package is and the prospect of career growth. I got an I.V for the test tomorrow.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by MrMayowaMaxwell: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2015
naijaboylive:

What's up Critex. Please I'll like to know what the pay package is and the prospect of career growth. I got an I.V for the test tomorrow.
hello guys, pls i got an invite too. can we know the type of qustions and format? thanks
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by MrMayowaMaxwell: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
hello guys, i got an invite for mechanical engineering position, test scheduled for tomoro. pls who got an idea of the questions format.? thanks
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by taiwoowiat: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
same here. Anybody with useful information.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by holumiday22(f): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hey guys, pls how can I apply for the philips job?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by timothy2015(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
pls house any idea of hw much dey pay. cus i have another engagement n wont b able to make it.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by ksstroud: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
holumiday22:
Hey guys, pls how can I apply for the philips job?

Go through their website
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by chisupport: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2015
My interview with them has been postponed, i am yet to hear from them......Does anybody in the house have same issue with me??
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by Hiploko(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
2 quick questions pls... Is it for NTEL and have they written any test for Kano?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by yemicoal(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
fabiomatic:
congratulations
smiley

1 Like

Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by GeneralSnipper: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Success sms rolled in like over an hour ago. Need to be sure of this opportunity. Is it one to look forward to Anyone with useful info should please share...........
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by ahmedobalo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
I heard dat success messages have been sent to applicant who did d test today. I am yet to see mine
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by kaybext(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
I got dis msg:

Congratulations! You have been successful in the philips consulting aptitude test. Please refer to your mail for further details.

But I checked my mail, no any further details yet.......
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by MrMayowaMaxwell: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hi guys, i wrote the PHILIPS test today and I got the success mail to come for interview tomorow, does anybody in the house have an idea of the interview questions and structure? what aspect of telecoms questions could they ask?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by kaybext(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
MrMayowaMaxwell:
Hi guys, i wrote the PHILIPS test today and I got the success mail to come for interview tomorow, does anybody in the house have an idea of the interview questions and structure? what aspect of telecoms questions could they ask?

Pls what time and venue is the interview pls, I got a success sms too! But I didn't get d any mail. Pls forward d interview mail to Me. Kaybext@yahoo.com
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by kaybext(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=MrMayowaMaxwell post=41033830]Hi guys, i wrote the PHILIPS test today and I got the success mail to come for interview tomorow, does anybody in the house have an idea of the interview questions and structure? what aspect of telecoms questions could they ask?[/quote

The interview shld b base on ur cv and the job role.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by faturepsmech: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello guys I also got d success message but yet to receive d mail. Pls I will be grateful if d mail can be forwarded to me so as to know the venue.
Thanks
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by faturepsmech: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
My email boffaturoti@yahoo.com
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by ahmedobalo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Has anyone see failed messages sent to someone because is either successful message or no message at all for d test dat took place today
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by oyeludef(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2015
ahmedobalo:
Has anyone see failed messages sent to someone because is either successful message or no message at all for d test dat took place today
no failure message sent so far. I believe d interview will be done in batches
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by taiwoowiat: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I received this message after last week interview 16/12/15.

Dear Candidate, pls disregard any mail inviting you for an aptitude test from lotachiu@phillips. Phillips is going on a break. Have a merry christmas.

As anyone bn called after interview.?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by baba2de(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Daxn:

i got the mail also. but i even forgot the position i really applied for that time and the company.
HI All, Have You Receive Any Info About The Test .
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by baba2de(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
TreyHunt:
Who got the invite and cannot make it. Shld mail me as soon as possible. I can help. I'm in already. #we're all brothers in nl, sm1 helpd me, I'l reciproc8#
Good Afternoon, Any update Yet About The Test ?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by baba2de(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
TreyHunt:
Who got the invite and cannot make it. Shld mail me as soon as possible. I can help. I'm in already. #we're all brothers in nl, sm1 helpd me, I'l reciproc8#
PLEASE DO YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE TEST WE WROTE LAST DECEMBER?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by SnrNations: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
@ critex,good day...pls how's the Ntel's pay package and have you resumed work?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
This recruitment isnt for intel... Philips is consulting for anoda company. ..
Great pay package.. u wud enjoy it.. Read wat u can about site maintenance of telecoms networks...
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by SnrNations: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
@ critex,thks...pls send me a mail to my box-ikejitochukwu@gmail.com,I wish to tell u d outcome of the test i wrote last dec and interview.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by Waliu1989(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Any offer yet for dos dat did der interview on Friday, 18th December.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by kaybext(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Waliu1989:
Any offer yet for dos dat did der interview on Friday, 18th December.

Yes! I was sms to come pick my offer letter today.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by oyeludef(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2016
kaybext:

ok congrats bro. Do you know if people who were not invited for d interview but came were given a chance?
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by Waliu1989(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
kaybext:

Also got d message, i was der for my offer letter likewise.
Re: Philips Consulting Aptitude Test by Waliu1989(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
oyeludef:
ok congrats bro. Do you know if people who were not invited for d interview but came were given a chance?
I don't think they were, because invited people details were with dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below / 8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / 8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.