Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) (36981 Views)

Chidinma's Gorgeous Look To Seyi Shay's Album Launch (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by hob(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
She ll post her baby pictures when she is ready

Leave Tiwa alone ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by Tman66(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Tiwa this your front make he no put baba 2face to wahala oh grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
wellmax:
Anni with Tonto , Annie with Tiwa, is any Lesbo?
ode leleyi shaa undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by LifestyleNGR: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Meehn! Tiwa Savage Boobs don Big oooo.

ALSO READ: 10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Her Breasts
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by sunnyking001(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
One love ,nothing do u mehn.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
damton:
Two face is a champion, no woman can compete with his gene.
what exactly do you mean? Are women competing with him?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by damton(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
kobonaire:
what exactly do you mean? Are women competing with him?
. look at the child and figure out yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
damton:
. look at the child and figure out yourself.
I see, so you have a man crush on 2 face ....
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by damton(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
kobonaire:
I see, so you have a man crush on 2 face ....
.Why would I, I ain't no gay.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
damton:
.Why would I, I ain't no gay.
Your original comment certainly makes you appear to have an infatuation for 2f
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by sursur(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
FaithDaniel:
sadI need a job
go to jobs/vacancies and not here .
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by damton(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=kobonaire post=39208779]Your original comment certainly makes you .nah, it's just an ordinary comment.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by Sugahylz(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lool poster the baby is a girl o biko. Olivia
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
damton:
nah, it's just an ordinary comment.
ok, no probs. Have a good day.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by shaneroberts26: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
LovesonBlezz:
the tattoo on Annie's leg is disgusting...#ma opinion tho

Stupidd opinion.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by serena433(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
see ther white face and black legs
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by creamchiccb(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
HerRoyalFlyness:
Has Tiwa suddenly developed under-eye sac? Not cute at all
. Motherhood isn't easy!it comes with lots of sleepless nights...so please overlook the under eye
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
shaneroberts26:

Stupidd opinion.
common sense is not common... get sense bro
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by bummyla(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
cute! Orange and red shoes! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
2face sef dey write book? I hope d title ll be "nothing dey happen"
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by AfroBlue(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
baba 2face and teebillz are two lucky and blessed fellows to have such beautiful mates at their sides.

both dem fine queens make money, make healthy babies, and know how to cook grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by Chidor6(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dazirazo:
Ok

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
...this is why many of our patients die! Misinformation...there is no natural way! Do not be deceived. It might work initially but the consequence is "absolute". Let's improve on our health seeking behaviour! See a medical doctor! smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Annie for u to grap 2face to urself, u are a strong lady i remove cap for u.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) by Josoto: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
I too believe that a woman should take care of herself in order to maintain her health and be happier. And if it includes getting rid of your nipple hair then do it! When I had a back operation I couldn’t shave my lower part of the body and I felt so insecure and ugly. My husband, fortunately, understood my situation and mood. One evening he just came to me with a laser hair removal device. It was a lumive hair apparatus that helps you eliminate the hair, especially dark thick hair. He helped me during the first two times and after that, I realized it’s quite handy to use it myself, and I did so. Worked just like a miracle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo / Zlatan Ibile Gifts Manager, Jiggy A Car For His Birthday / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.