Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" (1218 Views)

Reason(s) Why Ladies Don't Make The First Move.....(some Responses) / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Seun, Make Me A Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2005
what does this sentence mean to you?
"Don't make me the problem in your life" written by an ex

please help me!!!!
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by WesleyanA(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2005
it means "don't make me the problem of your life"

i hope my interpretation helpedĀ  cry lipsrsealed
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by nferyn(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2005
Context is king. I need to know a little more before I could even start to think about what it means.
If you give me some , I'd be happy to share my insights smiley
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2005
It means u have aproblem in your life.. But you shouldn't make him THAT problem.

it also kind of mean.. he's a problem. And he doesn't want to be a problem in ur life.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Seun(m): 2:52am On Oct 30, 2005
It's a warning and a veiled threat. What did you do to the person that said this to you?
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Scorpio(f): 3:07am On Oct 30, 2005
seems like you're havin/had some issues and you were takin it out on him. iono
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by allonym: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2005
well, seeing that it is an ex - she's probably trying to get back together with him.

he's saying that its best for her own good to back off - he'll just cause her problems.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2005
it's long i hve seen him so i asked him if he could come and visit me! he didn't answer any of my calls and later he sent me that mex! what makes me angrier is that when we broke up he was the one who insisted to remain friends! now it's seems i'm disturbing him!
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Latoya(f): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2005
It means dont make a big deal out of me. since u said u were disturbing and all that i guess u shuld stop cos that sounds like a warning.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by allonym: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2005
its not so much of a warning as a nice leave me alone. Cuz if he just plain said leave me alone, there would be more trouble.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by fabian(f): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2005
I think he just means leave me alone, that's all. People tend to say worse than they mean in the heat of the moment, me thinks.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by joshjosh(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2005
fabian, guess what, u are absolutely 100% right. it is good to chill out of some people lives and let them get on with their lives than hang around too long.. my grand mum say only go where u re celebrated not tolerated.
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by Rhodalyn(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2006
michelin89:

what does this sentence mean to you?
"Don't make me the problem in your life" written by an ex

please help me!!!!

all he wnts to tell U is '' dnt mk him da obstacle in your life''
''dnt mk him da stumbling block in your life''
dnt mk him be da reason why U cnt date other guys''
dnt mk him be da reason why u cnt love other guys!!
that is jst wht he means!
Re: Meaning of: "Don't make me the problem in your life" by kimba(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2006
what the statement means:

1) Its time to Move ON!!! sad
2) Theres nothing to hold on two anymore. Its finished, kaput, chikena, o ti tan!!
3) He means, he can become a problem to you!
4) He means, he has let you go, so you should let him go
5) It means "i appreciate you, but its like you are becoming a pest"

hope i helped!!

(1) (Reply)

Seun I Need Your Help / Hot Places To Go On Nairaland / Helloooooooooooooooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.