Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset (1895 Views)

Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by wearobo: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Why is every smartphone maker modeling their handsets after Apple Inc iPhone ? Can't they come up with something different and take the industry to a whole new level? Must it be on Apple designs. HTC shouldn't have named its flagship the 'One A9'. Rather the HTC iPhone 6s A9. I mean the handset looks a lot like the iPhone6s. Or should I say an iPhone 6S running Android Operating system.

Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC launched its latest One smartphone, The A9, at the Barclay centre in New York, USA on Tuesday. HTC hopes its newest smartphone will make you dump your iPhone and pick up the One A9 instead. It even touts it as the iPhone killer.

The One A9 is an all-metal handset with a 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display that packs some of the features and specs HTC believes will help it compete favourably with the iPhone. It has a 13-megapixels rear camera with optical image stabilization, 4-megapixels front-facing camera and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 64-bit octa-core processor.

The A9 handset runs on the latest version of Google's Android operating system, Android 6.0 Marshmallow (In fact it is the first non-Google Nexus phone to come pre-installed with the new OS) along with HTC Sense.

The handset comes in two models. There's a 16GB version with a 2GB RAM and a 32GB version with 3GB of RAM.You can increased the storage space on the 32GB version up to two terabytes. There's also a 2150mAh non-removable battery at the back of the handset to keep it running for hours.

The new iPhone 6S HTC One A9 smartphone will come on stream to customers all over the world in the first week of November. The 32GB A9 is currently selling in the United States at $400. HTC says pricing for the A9 in the US will go up ''anytime soon.''

Credit:http://www.wearobo.com/2015/10/htc-one-a9-smartphone-is-iphone-6s-that.html#sthash.keuOyUdI.dpuf

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by Youngpo413: 5:22am On Oct 21, 2015
So?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by myworldtech: 5:28am On Oct 21, 2015
It looks like the iPHone6s...htc is à thief.
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by khalhokage(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2015
No need for too much talk.

8 Likes

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by slinkman(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
khalhokage:

lol so infact it was even the iphone that stole the design from htc ... lmaoo...

5 Likes

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Cool phone... I like.... God throw money down.. Please cry
smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by Dgunnerz(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Doughyeenbae:
Cool phone... I like.... God throw money down.. Please cry
smiley
Oya... Catch it.... Gbam!
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
slinkman:
lol so infact it was even the iphone that stole the design from htc ... lmaoo...

You know no before say na them be number one thief.

1 Like

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by myworldtech: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by wearobo: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2015
HTC itself confirmed to Mashable that its One A9 is an Android-powered iPhone 6S.
khalhokage:

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by clayrealty: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by myworldtech: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
You are always up-to-date. Nice info!
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by tweetsme(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Cc lalasticlala ishilove who copied who?
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by wearobo: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Apple copied HTC..It's quite sad that HTC is not too good at marketing as Apple Inc.

1 Like

Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by Nostalgia21(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
this phone fine sha. But still, apple has my heart.
Re: Photos:check Out The Specs And Features Of The New HTC One A9 Handset by wearobo: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
Yeah, you are right smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 14 / How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. / I Got System Update On My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.