Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria (524 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria by eniolaamoda: 6:25am On Oct 21, 2015
Pls who knows the email of the american embassy in nigeria and also the email of the nigerian interpol

I want to petition an email of fraud to them so i need thier email

I would also appreciate if anyone gives me a detailed format of how to petition an email to them asides dropping thier email address

I was defrauded by a nairalander but he stays in america

Pls kindly read this thread for better understanding.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2656227/need-lawyers-house-see-valid
Re: Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria by eniolaamoda: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
google is your best friend and besides,if you know you have no supporting evidences don't even bother making a complaint
Re: Please Who Knows The Email Of The American Embassy In Nigeria by eniolaamoda: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
nigeriancuban:
google is your best friend and besides,if you know you have no supporting evidences don't even bother making a complaint

I have evidences n withnesses as well
Thank u for ur concern
I have used google but i kept getting different non similar email

Am preety sure a nairalander on travel section should b able to help

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Book Festivals To Checkout In Nigeria! / Good Or Bad / Please Where Tanzania Embassy In Nigeria Located And The Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.