Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Michael Jackson accepts Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Michael Jackson accepts Islam? (915 Views)

Arnoud-van-doorn Former Antagonist Of Islam Accepts Islam And Performs Hajj 2013 / French Consul (regional Ambassador) In Kuwait Accepts Islam After Fajr This Morn / Swiss Politician Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 2:24am On May 02, 2009
Micheal jackson i s now a muslim,bt dont know which sect he belong,sunni or nations o islam, i dont know if hes a stale news o but just knew about it.
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 02, 2009
I heard that news some time ago. Afterwards, I heard that it was untrue. I think it's just a false rumour or do you have any links where he said something about it.
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 02, 2009
fellis:

I heard that news some time ago. Afterwards, I heard that it was untrue. I think it's just a false rumour or do you have any links where he said something about it.

bros its not false news o, even Eve RUFFRIDERS is now a muslim, Micheal jackson name is now mikail, and they belong to the Sunni.
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Uche2nna(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2009
Pedophile angry He can be Olumba Olumba for all I care
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2009
Is there a link to the news of these reverts? Or any type of solid evidence? I haven't come across before, if u have any proof, please post it here, would ilke to see it.
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 03, 2009
@fellis
you can go to youtube, you will find it there
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by noetic(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2009
was he paid to convert?
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 4:25am On May 04, 2009
thats hes own business if hes paid to change to a muslim atleast he will have to account to GOD ALMIGHTY at the end, but i dont think he was paid o, i think it actually came from his mind, asides that if you know his bro jermaine he too is a muslim since alongtime, would you say EVE RUFFRIDER, and others too were paid, i was not paid either, but the the paraclete came on me too to see the truth
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by noetic(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2009
uplawal:

thats hes own business if hes paid to change to a muslim atleast he will have to account to GOD ALMIGHTY at the end, but i dont think he was paid o, i think[b] it actually came from his mind,[/b] asides that if you know his bro jermaine he too is a muslim since alongtime, would you say EVE RUFFRIDER, and others too were paid, i was not paid either, but the the paraclete came on me too to see the truth

thats because u can see his mind, right?
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Abuzola(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2009
Uplawal in d beginning of ur thread u said u don't know wat sect he belong, subsequently u said he is a sunni, wetin now
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by tudor(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2009
He's a Pedophile! Pedophile! I can't say i'm suprised with his conversion (only he knws why he converted)
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Nobody: 2:51am On May 13, 2009
i got to know hes sunni from net
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by No2Atheism(m): 3:52am On May 13, 2009
@topic,

undecided and so what!!!
Re: Michael Jackson accepts Islam? by Muslimah: 6:38am On May 13, 2009
1.Only God knows what is in everyone's heart.
2.Subsequently,He is the only one who understands M.J'S ACTION.
3. All of us which him the best as long as he dtrives to follow the right path.If he was meant to be guided then so be it.
4.We all are mature enough not argue aboutwhat MJ CAN and CANNOT do.Lets leave that for him.
Asalam Aleikum

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Our Duas Are Not Answered... / Happy Hijrah 1434 To All Muslims Out There / Please I Need Intention Of Ghuslu In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.