Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? (3413 Views)

(pic) Vector To Smash Guinness World Records. / Police Smash Gangs Specializing In Snatching Children From Parents At Gunpoint / Denrele Edun Knocks Goldie Into Mega-stardom With A Smash Tribute!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2005
yeah good, very good.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2005
mad skill,u sure have mad skills... grin grin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2005
u can sat dat right lil bro.... my skills are so mad and tight dat i fit collect banana from monkey with ease...
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by adesodgi(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2005
the main reason i called you a monkey,u see? grin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2005
and that na y I wan smash ya face

Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2005
whiteshark, always tryna smash something. i would really love to smash my PHONE BILLS, CAR BILLS, and all of them bills i own
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2005
nor vex my dear, the boi wan try me....
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2005
I smashed my phone oneday,thank God is still working.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2005
yeah, we thank God 4 u....
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2005
thank you shaaa.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 6:50am On Dec 02, 2005
according to my girl vexxy, no wahala... grin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2005
cheesy
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2005
outside smashing, can we kiss in here too
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by hotangel2(f): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2005
I wanna smash.... Oh yes.. BOYS! Infact can i get a gun? Smashing them might not kill em. A gun will do jst fine.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2005
u dis girl, u too like bois. 7 out of 10 tins u tell us are about bois. Y dont u just get married once and 4 all. At least we know say one guy in here like u die so wat r u waitin 4 ?? Dem go soon collect am 4 ur hand now now. grin grin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2005
all the fraud that exist in the world today... BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2005
what do u mean?.
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2005
my pc
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2005
again and again

Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2005
loveth:

what do u mean?.

as in scams and all that stuff

rite now i would really love to smash all my professors, homeworks and tests
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by loveth(f): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2005
ldollier:

as in scams and all that stuff

rite now i would really love to smash all my professors, homeworks and tests
wow why?
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2005
B'cos she wants to !! leave her abeg..
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2005
Nuttin
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by whiteshark(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
I will like to distroy Critcal rescue for not being able to do anything to save the life of a promising young man.. Shame on them
Re: If You Could Smash Something, What Would It Be and Why? by ldollier(f): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2006
i would really love to smash the whole immigration system.

my mother's friend is about to be deported. for goodness sake she is a newlywed, with a new born baby. God have mercy on her please.

i would really love to smash that system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland / Relocating To Aba, Abia State / Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.