Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites (26711 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Ursino(f): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abeg! I was thinking this guy is gonna be different! All na the same!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Bollinger(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shalomdee:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce, had something bitter for bloggers and media sites recently when he advised the President to be wary of news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at most levels. In his advice regarding the media regarding the media he blamed politicians who were greedy for leaking lies and half truths about themselves just to see the other outdone.

Senator Ben Bruce said "In the last 16 years of civil rule, Nigerians have witnessed the rise of online news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at all levels because of the sensitive news, half truths and down right lies they sensationally publish. Nothing has distracted Nigerian governments over the years as these news outlets."

The Senator also added, "They have also been assisted by print tabloids that call themselves news magazines but which publish sleaze instead of mainstream news. I can authoritatively state that much of the sensitive news that finds its way to these media emanate from competing ministers and infighting kitchen cabinet members struggling to outdo each other by secretly revealing embarrassing information about their colleagues to undermine their influence with the president.

"Where they have no dirty laundry to air against their colleagues, they cook up lies and half truths and these websites, hungry for Internet traffic, and their print media colleagues desperate to increase circulation and advertising, publish these stories without verification which are then swallowed by an unwitting public hook, line and sinker."

www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/senator-ben-murray-bruce-blasts.html

Nothing you can do about it bro. Shackle them and you'll be killing the very thing sustaining you.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by SmartMugu: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
ndcide:

People will react like this, when it's most convenient.

[b]We have seen how these guys damage people's reputation daily. [/b]How they use political sentiments to permanently label some persons as thieves. It that not what you want.

Now test it with those you support and see how wrong it is.

So what's the way forward? Ask the government to ban blogging? Or put measures in place for the liars amidst bloggers?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by SmartMugu: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ursino:
Abeg! I was thinking this guy is gonna be different! All na the same!
That was what I thought too o. I dont know why God loves Nigeria so much to bless her with these kind of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by repogirl(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
misplaced priorities. .. the bloggers and news sites aren't the problem with Nigeria.

the problem is all you corrupt politicians that loot public funds causing children to die of starvation and poor health care. the problem is bad roads, erratic electricity, poor educational system, corruption, abject poverty, unemployment, a dysfunctional legal system that oppresses the poor and basically everything other thing a developed society should have which we are in dire need of.

leave the bloggers alone... angry angry angry
on point

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thank God seun name no dey
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by adeoba2008(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
I am a blogger and I am proud to be one . Senator Bruce can go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by rita25(f): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ben murray bruce or what is dat his oyinbo name sef...who made you a senator? are u Nigerian? what have we heard as grapevine in Nigeria recently that aint true? is it saraki? is it the ministerial list? what happens to freedom of the press? or cos ur now one of them polithiefcians ur now wary of the press?>>>>>>>@ben murray bruce I say to you 'gerara here mehn.....maybe this semi albinism colour is beginning to cloud ur judgement over been rational...soon EFCC will call u for questioning.....all them tabloids and social media example @omojuwa.....LEGGO!!!!!!!! KEEP ON TELLING US.....AND WE WILL TELL sai baba TO CATCH THEM.....ONE DAY BUSHMEAT GO CATCH THE HUNTER>>>>>dat day is here
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by adeoba2008(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dazirazo:
Bloggers are fond of spreading lies for public consumption

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes

In your mind.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by maestroz: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
it amazes me when this senator comes up with 'common sense talks', yet his constituency is not feeling the common sense.

I thought charity starts from home...?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by JDado: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
MURRAY BRUCE HAD BETTER SHUT HIS SILLY MOUTH AND FACE HIS POSITION AS A SENATOR AND ACT AS ONE. DUDE BE TALKING AS IF WE DON'T KNOW HE HAS AN AGENDA TO RUN FOR PRESIDENCY SOME DAY AND I SORRY FOR HI BECAUSE THESE SAME FOLKS HE HAS JUST BLAST WILL DIG UP WHAT HE HAS JUST SAID...............AS IF SAY SILVER BIRD DEY DO ONE BETTER THING APART FROM MISS. NIGERIA

MAKE MORE MONEY TODAY FROM OUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS, CHAPIONS LEAGUE AND U-17 WORLD CUP [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by lurlah2014(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
well mr BEN MURRAY BRUCE your media house (SILVER BIRD/ RHYTHM FM) is also guilty of this and will continue to be not until u shout down before you are free ok
so please stop criticizing your colleges who are still aiming high to meet you and ride on the same road with u and your electric MOTOR
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by jazinogold(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
senator common sense wey dy only talk for STV, when he reach senate chambers he no fit talk the common sense to his fellow senators!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by michelism(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
This dude sabi lobby wella. Continue with the act, baba no dey see you.

Sai Baba.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't really get those who think this man speaks sense, let me ask if not for bloggers and supposed news websites will Nigerians be really at alert at every government proceedings?

If not for these people will the last election be held with all caution of being hurt? Believe me information is power, bloggers and news website are only dishing out great info for the masses to see. Gone are the days when our almighty NTA then would screen news to be broadcast to the populace.....

Of course some bloggers dish out unverifiable news atleast a mechanism is in place now hunting such people but for me bloggers are still d best and you know what everybody is a correspondence at every locations of his, even channels tv gave an online platform via their app to upload events both positive and negative once.

So Mr Senator Sir, with all due respect that's not a POINT.

God Bless Naija Youth!!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by opribo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
i just want to make common sense is talking O, how does blogging affect the price of garri in the market. If he doesnt have any more common sense to make silence is still very golden.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Abugab(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
He is not far from the truth as he should have added radio and television where he has his fm and siverbird TV. His stations are guilty as well as it is not only bloggers and tabloids that are guilty.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by olutunde12(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
KnowMore:
grin

So, he knew all this while and kept quiet till now? News bloggs, online news magazines, pls violently ride on......
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by bishopsele84: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ben Bruce is an attention seeker.He needs to seriously shut up
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by tpiander: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
linda and her house, hm.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by nicedas(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
nooooooo, he is indirectly asking FFK to stop is unreasonable npost
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by nicedas(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
nooooooo, he is indirectly asking FFK to stop is unreasonable post
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by adekunle0000: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Someone should kindly welcome him to the future. Information at your finger tip. If you are upright, then I see no reason why you should be weary of bloggers and news sites. no more government controlled propaganda championing news agencies. WELCOME TO THE FUTURE SIR!!!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by ZACHIE: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rubbish
Absolute bunkum
I will be deceiving myself to think the cerebral Senator will read this.
He is probably stroking some punk azz somewhere to think of the hurt his pride is causing some citizens.
The hediot had the effrontery to label the opinion of a fellow female citizen CHURCH RAT.
In other words, the citizen's opinion counts for trash only. A dirt poor CHURCH RAT has no Intel to have any informed opinion on anything.
That is the future of PDP.
Hey Mr. ROTTEN SENATIR, cursed is your self worth.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
THIS MAN IS REPRESENTING NEMBE AND BRASS AT THE SENATE YET THERE HAVE BEEN NO SINGLE TOWN MEETING OR THE LIKES WITH HIS PEOPLE.

SMH... AND SOME PDP MEMBERS SEE HIM AS ONE OF THE PILLARS OF THE PARTY. WHAT A SHAM
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by sonnie10: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Same thing Nnamdi Kanu said; "Oshodi Apapa Express Way News media" is the problem with informative journalism.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by bummyla(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mr. Ben you are correct to some extent, but this is the beautiful monster you help create! Don't complain! You ought to have known better! http://www.bummyla.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zack Orji Becomes Pastor! / More Exciting Photos From Dabota Lawson And Billionaire Sunny Aku's Wedding / Moet Abebe Rocks Open Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.