Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (49714 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / Excited Lady Pictured With Efe, Tboss, Kemen, Bisola, Other BBNaija ExHousemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by tuoyo21: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Jessica Nwachukwa, the lady whose Photos with Peter Okoye went viral has reacted.

I hv tried to ignore all this
Attention seekin blogs
And the way they have tried twisting up the pictures i took with peter of psquare. .some jobless blogs and
Individuals hv decided to turn it into something else
Sayin all kinds of trash bout a picture that was taken
Without any bad motive. I and Peter are just friends
N nothing more..and he isn't complaining bout the
pictures..so u all shuld look for something more
Productive and worthy to do with ur time than trying to make something out of nothing. . N stop tarnishing
someone's image...***( just to clear some Assholes)***

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415335948531190&id=100001643949161

1 Like

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by softwerk(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2017
See who is calling people a**holes

Ashawo kobo-kobo angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Smellymouth: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Like play like play, this Olosho-owerri don dey trend o..

Oloshoism dey pay some people sha. I wonder why dem not get union..

71 Likes

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2017
how does her reply put food on OUR table?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Harmony92(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Image way only u don tarnish with ur dirty nudes pix. Abi anoda image dey way we d public no knw? I know that you are very happy with ur new achievement. Hi Nairalanders

8 Likes

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by GloriaNinja(f): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKER

1 Like

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by kulay1(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2017
No more shame again for these oloshos...it seems 'oloshoing' is now the latest trends.
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by GeneralOjukwu: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
Some ladies already know they would spend their lives on their backs....with legs spread.

Obviously, i don't want anything permanent with such a person, BUT i still respect the total lack of shame.

Requires guts!
shocked shocked shocked

Her dad on seeing this....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
olosho wants attention plus recognition. You cant get from me ooooo cos i dont give a Bleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Atiku2019: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
shocked
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by yeyeboi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Tobicrystal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
But u won't blame us na.....see wetin u sef carry.....O ti poju

1 Like

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by eleojo23: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
She needs to loose some weight!

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Lilaex: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ok
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by edo3(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Paulchris(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Less than 10 comments. ... Fp
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Celestyn8213: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Carry your cross
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Oladelson(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by eleojo23: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Paulchris:
Less than 10 comments. ... Fp

If you are familiar with Nairaland, you will know why this made FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by columbus007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
mehn, where does she live undecided d floor of that room tho,she shld have gone to a Behind place for the pics before the barking.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by oyienootieno: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice PR stunt.... the much needed attention has been achieved. Watch out for her new singles or tv show.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
You need a 2 minutes of fame ? You garrit tongue
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
She is not pretty
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by harffie(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Deepfreezer(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bad azz chic

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Starships4u(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
whats our business with her?? bloggers keeps fake ass attention just for traffic
Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Tenim47(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
softwerk:
See who is calling people a**holes
Ashawo kobo-kobo angry
youre the real HOLE

1 Like

Re: The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers by Elnino4ladies: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olosho everywhere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.