Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle (1268 Views)

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants / Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by DJBIGGY(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
This man and his girlfriend Bastian and Maria Yotta live what they call 'the yotta life' as they spend nothing less than $100k a month doing nothing else than chilling. Well as a multi-millionaire business who has all the million he can afford, he spends it without budging.He has always had a dream as a child to live a life of luxury and his since it is now a reality, he is taking full advantage of it.He spends nothing less than $50k on a single shopping trip and, paid thousands of mulla to get his girlfriend a boob job and now wants to spend another $100k to make her more beautiful to his taste...(easy sha).

The good thing about all this is that although Bastian spends a lot on luxury life, he is also reputed to be a good philanthropist as he has donated over $40 million to charity.

More photos below;

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/this-man-spends-n23-million-month-on.html

Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by DJBIGGY(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
again

Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
He's got the money grin
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
God Plz, make my husband this rich and keep me beside him forever and blind any side chick that wants to be a shareholder in our company. Amen.

1 Like

Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by braine(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
God Plz, make my husband this rich and keep me beside him forever and blind any side chick that wants to be a shareholder in our company. Amen.

grin grin
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by DJBIGGY(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Ol boi, you need to start fast, prayer, vigil, do juju when that happens ooo. No girl will leave him alone lipsrsealed
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by DuchessLily(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
So she no fine reach like this?? OK ooo... Turn her into a barbie girl grin
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by braine(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Those boobs tho!
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by trapQ: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
it's only broke asses that complain about girls being golddiggers.
watch and learn.
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Money can buy everything but changing his gf physical appearance according to his taste is a total turn off...now his gf has a humongous silicon boobs and wanna spend more money to change her face...I wudnt be surprised if one day her gf will look like Donatella Versace. grin
NO TO FAKEASS.
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by DJBIGGY(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
KashyBaby:
Money can buy everything but changing his gf physical appearance according to his taste is a total turn off...now his gf has a humongous silicon boobs and wanna spend more money to change her face...I wudnt be surprised if one day her gf will look like Donatella Versace. grin
NO TO FAKEASS.

You want her to lose what she is enjoying? AH! Where would she see this type of opportunity again
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by jaelz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
KashyBaby:
NO TO FAKEASS.

bitter truth
Re: This Man Spends N23 Million A Month On Extravagant Lifestyle by jaelz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
woah nah wire o for a moment i thought she was a manique

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Meet Your House Maid Like This? / 5 Nigerian Music Stars And Their Most Embarrassing Moments / 7 Ways Michael Jackson Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.