Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. (53552 Views)

We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / Contact Us For Your Building Pop Ceiling, Wall Screeding And Pillar Design. / For Your Pop Ceiling, Pop Cement, Plaster Board, Pop Arc, And Pillar Designs, Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
WisdomTank:
Nothing beats beautification of home with best designs and creative works.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2016
WisdomTank:
We don't charge customers, customers pay us. We do the job to their taste.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God I am back to my feet stronger, healthy and ready to go. For all my clients who reached me while I was down I say a big thank you. To as many of you who I couldn't handle your project because of my health status, I say I am very sorry.

Wisdmtankdecor is back and willing to keep on with work. Hit us up on whatsapp, email or mobile phone for your inquiries.

God bless!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
WisdomTank:
We are waiting for your calls and very much ready to do your job. Contact us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
WisdomTank:
We are just a phone call away from you. Get in touch with us and we will do the job for you.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2016
WisdomTank:

Good morning. 2 blocks on a lintel won't be too OK because that would make some pop ceiling designs to be too close putting into consideration again the lightening and stuff like that. 4 blocks on the other hand is good but in some certain cases might be too high. I will advise you make it 3 blocks on the lintel.

Thanks for your enquiry. You can always contact us for anything regarding what we do and be rest assured that we won't let you down.

Happy Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
WisdomTank:
We are ready to work for you.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
WisdomTank:
We have different samples of POP ceiling designs that would suits your taste.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
WisdomTank:
We are waiting for your calls and very much ready to do your job. Contact us today
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
WisdomTank:
This is our job, we do it with easy and commitment.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
WisdomTank:
We can work in any part of the country. Yes we can!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by nwaorlu: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
What is the minimum height a pop ceiling can take? I am looking to do a POP upstairs and downstairs but want to minimize height lost. I know better pop designs are the ones with good depth. If I want design that main design protrudes out at the center, can other areas be cemented directly to decking or for upstair directly to the ceiling wood frame? For the downstair, I have 3 blocks after lintel. Same for upstairs but the wood frame is already eating to the last blocks. Thanks
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
WisdomTank:
ADVANTAGES OF POP CEILING OR WALL DESIGNS

*It forms a thick surface to resist normal knocks after drying.

*It is easy to spread and level.It mixes up easily with water.

*It has no appreciable chemical action on paint and does not cause alkali attack.

*Tiles and blocks of plaster of Paris have the specific advantage of lightness and high fire resistance.

*Plaster of Paris gives a decorative interior finish.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
nwaorlu:
What is the minimum height a pop ceiling can take? I am looking to do a POP upstairs and downstairs but want to minimize height lost. I know better pop designs are the ones with good depth. If I want design that main design protrudes out at the center, can other areas be cemented directly to decking or for upstair directly to the ceiling wood frame? For the downstair, I have 3 blocks after lintel. Same for upstairs but the wood frame is already eating to the last blocks. Thanks
Hello, good morning. We are very sorry for the late response from us. From your explanation, I can assure you that your building height is ok to take any pop design. The downstairs should be plastered to the decking while upstairs should be plastered to the ceiling wood.

N.B The only thing that can stop it from taking some pop design is the size of the rooms. This is because some pop designs goes better for big size rooms. Mounting pop design meant for big size rooms in a small size room will end up shrinking the design and it will lose its beauty.

Thanks for checking on us. If you have any other inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us either via this platform or phone call/whatsapp: 08146695772.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Creativity is what has kept us in the business.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
WisdomTank:
We don't charge customers, customers pay us. We do the job to their taste.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
WisdomTank:
Beautiful pillar design is one of the job we do most. You can be rest assured that your pillar design is in a very safe hands. Contact us today and we'll do your work for you.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
WisdomTank:
Contact us today!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2017
WisdomTank:
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
WisdomTank:
We take what we do serious and at the end come up with beautiful job.

Contact us today for your building POP design.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
WisdomTankdecor:

Hello, good morning. We are very sorry for the late response from us. From your explanation, I can assure you that your building height is ok to take any pop design. The downstairs should be plastered to the decking while upstairs should be plastered to the ceiling wood.

N.B The only thing that can stop it from taking some pop design is the size of the rooms. This is because some pop designs goes better for big size rooms. Mounting pop design meant for big size rooms in a small size room will end up shrinking the design and it will lose its beauty.

Thanks for checking on us. If you have any other inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us either via this platform or phone call/whatsapp: 08146695772.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
WisdomTank:
This is how we do it; simple and easy!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
WisdomTank:
screeding your building wall is very advantagious.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
WisdomTank:
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2017
WisdomTank:
Contact us today!
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
WisdomTank:
We are just a phone call away from you. Get in touch with us and we will do the job for you.
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by Ogbeniadebayo(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
WisdomTank:

Hi. wat a nice work you have there.
I have being trying you two nums but not going.
pls chat me on 08024323448
or call
Re: Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. by WisdomTankdecor: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Ogbeniadebayo:

Hi. wat a nice work you have there.
I have being trying you two nums but not going.
pls chat me on 08024323448
or call
Good morning Sir. Compliment of the season!
You couldn't reach us because we were at a site where there’s no network coverage.

We are at your service sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Which Of These Gasoline Generators Is Better For Domestic Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.