Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Discover Your Destiny And Purpose - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Discover Your Destiny And Purpose (437 Views)

Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES / Investing In Nigeria: How People's Opinion Almost Destroyed My Destiny / Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover Your Destiny And Purpose by coolgweezy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do you want to know why you are created on this land,on this planet earth, and what you are created for,your purpose in life and the assets that are inbuilt in you in order for you to fulfill your purpose on earth before reporting back to God at the end, then this program is for you .

Kingdom Pathwalker Inspirationals present PURPOSE & DESTINY Conference, a program inspired by God and Initiated for you..................

Are you asking yourself continously ;what is my purpose on this planet, why am i in this kind of situation, why am i made like this and so on, do you have the feeling that you are not fulfilled anytime you do something or achieve something, then why are you just reading without any steps taken, start preparing for the program and make sure you are there.

Ministering: Gboyega Adedji

Features: Worship, Purpose Discovery materials, Mentorship Opportunity.

Date: 4th & 5th November, 2015

Venue: First Bank Lecture Theatre, OAU, Ile-Ife.

Make sure you are there on time because the first 100 participants registered get free books.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Value On Investment / Stock Market Update For The Week Ended Friday, February 26, 2016 / Mega Promo Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.