Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed (1656 Views)

My MMM True Life Story / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by hobohazy: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Mmadu111: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
hobohazy:
http://247tools.tk/2017/03/13/download-video-mmm-agents-confesses-and-speaks-on-their-secret/
Download and watch for your self.....can't buy your tricks again ....MMM is the best thing I know. You will soon drink rat poison for more success story ahead from MMM. Eat and digest your St.upid video.

5 Likes

Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
La download... La kwench

1 Like

Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Imbe.cile
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Angel301: 5:03am On Mar 15, 2017
People seems not listen ,.... For all mmm convert I have a juicy offer if you really wanna get your lost cash back, I make 200k every 2 week with stress this is no PONZI ,. I call it easy cash ,. You don't ph or gh or get scared if the network will crash .... No no no ,. You can get back your lost cash if u wish to contact me on 0,7,0,6,one,six,zero,zero,nine,two,seven GOD bless
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by sats: 5:21am On Mar 15, 2017

Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Mmadu111: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Angel301:
People seems not listen ,.... For all mmm convert I have a juicy offer if you really wanna get your lost cash back, I make 200k every 2 week with stress this is no PONZI ,. I call it easy cash ,. You don't ph or gh or get scared if the network will crash .... No no no ,. You can get back your lost cash if u wish to contact me on 0,7,0,6,one,six,zero,zero,nine,two,seven GOD bless
Who told you I lost Cash. Sorry for your bad business cos I'm not buying it. My Monies are intact, it was when I GHed part of 2016 Mavro I realized that my money is in full safe place and I stand stronger. You want to lure us in to scam site by bad mouthing MMM, sorry ooo cos this time I have learned my lessons and will never leave MMM again .

1 Like

Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by ekwii: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Mmadu111:
Who told you I lost Cash. Sorry for your bad business cos I'm not buying it. My Monies are intact, it was when I GHed part of 2016 Mavro I realized that my money is in full safe place and I stand stronger. You want to lure us in to scam site by bad mouthing MMM, sorry ooo cos this time I have learned my lessons and will never leave MMM again .
You must be a guider. Because by their fruits, you shall know them.
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Mmadu111: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
ekwii:

You must be a guider. Because by their fruits, you shall know them.
I'm an ordinary participant....Continue with your futile chase. Bad Market.
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by julian888(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sorry to ask,u guys coming to say u won't leave mmm, Ur heart is in mmm,Ur in Love wit mmm,are dey still paying or wat because my money is loaded there can't GH,so wat are u saying,or is it paying only you?
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by osigiepurr(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
julian888:
Sorry to ask,u guys coming to say u won't leave mmm, Ur heart is in mmm,Ur in Love wit mmm,are dey still paying or wat because my money is loaded there can't GH,so wat are u saying,or is it paying only you?

Guy, go and PH so as to get ur 2016 money in addition to ur new PH. Many fruitless ponzi sites have come and gone with people's money with collapsed fake sites.....But, MMM is still intact, gradually and calmly paying people their backlogs. MMM has come to stay.

Most people that abandoned their MMM accounts are gradually coming back with as low as PH of 1k, 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k etc just to ensure their 2016 Mavros are released to them in due time.

Nigerians likes quick and rush-rush things, no wonder new ponzi sites are being launched everyday to seriously defraud them. They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by bolyviz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
u mean if I PH I will get part of my 2016 mavro
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by Mmadu111: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
bolyviz:
Yes
Re: Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed by osigiepurr(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
bolyviz:

Yes bro. Try it and share your testimonies. Try and also JOIN any of the MMM whatsapp groups where you can get latest updates and urgent assistance pertaining any questions about MMM. Real and dedicated MMM participants has stopped sharing MMM information on social networks.

And nobody will want to impose MMM on anybody anymore or cajole anybody to continue with MMM. And you can decide to forget ur 2016 mavros and move on. Its all by choice. It is well bro.

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Plus One Bq For Sale In Lekki / Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment / How Much Do You Need To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.