Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week (1227 Views)

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm / Comment On This Pictur With A Word That Ends With "Ful"..my Fiancee / I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by wenurmine(f): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
A 31 year old guy asked a 22 year old virgin out, she accepted and later fell inlove with this guy, she allowed him disvirgin her and after 8 months this guy invited her for a talk one afternoon, guess what he told her? "Lucy am very sorry i have a very serious relationship with another girl and she is the woman my family wants me to marry and she is coming back from the States next week, pls you have to stop calling me, stop visiting pls just forget everything about me I am sorry" what do u people have to say about this girl's situation? am so upset with the whole thing. who do we blame, the 22 yr old virgin or the guy?
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by Bhola(f): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2006
Wow, that is really cruel. Thought I had heard them all. Guess not.

Ok, what should the girl do? Hmmm, this is tough, but she has to move on. I know it ain't easy, but that is the situation she has found herself and she has to pick herself up and move on.

I sure have more to say on this, but I need to sleep.

Take heart girl, it is sad and cruel. At the end, it will be ok.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by lauryn(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2006
U need to burst his nuts jor, what sorta bullshit is that? angry
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by Coco29(f): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2006
life is all about choices and making mistakes it is the only way we learn.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by mukina2: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2006
find a gun burst his guts,
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by iice(f): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2006
See lies angry but men she has to move on because he is resolute in his decision, if she keeps trying to win him or whatever she will only hurt herself more.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by Hotstepper(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2006
he was only interested in her virginity, think gurlssssss, don't give it up so fast embarassed
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by mukina2: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2006
hotstepper i agree with you, pls girls lets think brfore thrwoing our pride away cry
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2006
angry sad
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by katherinae(f): 1:19am On Nov 11, 2006
u are not a man's woman unless he invites u home, and introduces u to his folks, so stop sleeping wiht men and hoping to marry them if they dont even invite u home to see his friends and family
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2006
Am a guy,if d guy knw dat he wasnt going 2 luv her or take her serious y shud he disvirgin her @d first place.well d deed have been done she shud move ahead n elf d guy out of her life.those re kind of guys dat gives d gud ones bad names.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2006
As a guy wit gud orien or edu abt luv relationship,i dnt practise jealousy n cruelty to women becos their d simplest n softest nature has given 2 men.d way u treat her might change her way of thinkin
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2006
Even if u dnt want her dnt say it with ur mouth.use body language n ur attitude toward will tell her she nt wanted by u.u dnt hv 2 let catch u wit a guy b4 u breakup or quarrel. Both can breakup without sayin gud bye or even a word.pretend as u re busy or hv sth bordering .
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2006
U can even start dodging her n going or staying out of reach. Hv u tot of d pain u might cause 2 her wen breakin d news 2 her. Treat her as if she is wanted wen really she is nt wanted.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2006
So even wen both of u broke up,she wud still b proud of u. N she even intro u 2 her new bf as her ex guy. Isnt dat beautiful? I prefer 2 breakup with a girl in a technical or diplomatic than tellin her dat u dnt want her again. Its wrong . Guy we hv 2 think of
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2006
A suitable way of breaking up with a girl rather tellin 2 go 2 hell dat u dnt want her again.u can simply do this by avoidin her,nt pickin her calls,ignorin wen she comes 2 ur hse,nt noticing her presence by being absent-minded
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by textmypage(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2006
Let her b d one 2 say she is fedup wit d relationship n do nt alter any word dat might b used against u in future. Girl h8s snobs,if u ignore here dey feel more dan anytin.if u dey 4low dem talk 2much them go dey knw ur mind. I can date a girl 4 5yrs n she will nt knw a dine abt. For more info email textmypage@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by kellorah: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2006
stop bringing ur life story here pretending it happened to someone else!
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by candylips(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2006
very sad. take heart girl. u will meet someone better soon
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by ima1(f): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2006
well before you moves on you should tell his new girl he is involved with what he did, if she is resonable she will dump his a** faster than you can say eh. make him pay, he used u and now wants to just dump you, that is not fair, he doesn't deserve peace of mind. i will really make him regret it then i will move on.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by Ugwumba(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2006
Painful as it clearly is, just move on with your life. If he's that callous, then he doesn't deserve you (or any woman for that matter). angry

Life has taught me that 'what goes around, comes around' - his 'karma' will come.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by mezyoxy(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2006
Hmnn that's really heartless. Girl take heart. Life's full of ups and downs. U have to b strong girl n move on wit ur life. U'll most certainly encounter d ups in ur life n u'll b happy u moved on. Life's beautiful u know! As 4 him he'll most certainly meet his waterloo. Cheers!
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by rezzy: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2006
Hey,that guy is evil,devilish ,cruel,and wicked. I feel your pains too .just let him be nemesis will catch up with someday .
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by chistiana(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2006
She wasnt talking about her self, she was only recommending on the incident she saw,
all the same wen d guy know he only wants to flirt wit her, that doesnt mean he should be so cruel and even have the guts to tell her not to visit or call him.
The girl got to wake up and fight for her right.
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by omogenaija(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2007
the guy is an asshole , if he has lady in america then he has no business toasting or dating other girls , oni jekoje
@ least the girl found out b4 it was to late. ,

aye awon orukin _______
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by rareman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2007
the guy need help, but for the girl, ishould say there is only one man who will not disapoint her. even the guy is right now at her door waiting for her to make the move. embrace JESUS NOW!
Re: Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week by pureminded: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
omogenaija:

the guy is an asshole , if he has lady in america then he has no business toasting or dating other girls , oni jekoje
@ least the girl found out b4 it was to late. ,

aye awon orukin _______

where u wan make him put his rod of moses when it needs to be undecided

(1) (Reply)

S / Fat Ladies / I Ned A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.