Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! (2087 Views)

Seeking A Decent Girl In Akure / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2010
Home sweet home; as the saying goes. After several years away from the shores of my beloved country, I've finally decided to come back home to settle down.

Don't get me wrong people, not as if we don't have pretty and decent ladies over here (some of which are Nigerians), but I've decided I'd rather come home and marry a resident of Nigeria than marry those in diaspora.

I'd appreciate if any of you guys could hook me up, or perhaps if the Nigerian Nairalanders single ladies would love us to meet up.

I'm open to questions from you guys (I know most of you would like to know my worth and stance)
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Dolemite(f): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2010
Doesn't make any sense why people come back home to marry the 'decent' girl. . .can you not fall in love with a LovePeddler, and have the LovePeddler love you back? I would like to think that the act of falling in love is spontaneous.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by paris10: 1:22am On Apr 27, 2010
@Poster, I believe I do have a perfect match for you, my sister! grin
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 1:28am On Apr 27, 2010
Dolemite:

Doesn't make any sense why people come back home to marry the 'decent' girl. . .can you not fall in love with a LovePeddler, and have the LovePeddler love you back? I would like to think that the act of falling in love is spontaneous.

Hey @Dolemite

Don't get me wrong here pls, I don't mean decent as in virgin or innocent, Just someone that doesn't smoke or drink heavily.

And as in falling in love is spaontaneous thing; you're right bang on the point babes.

Thanks for your comment
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Gabsnow: 1:41am On Apr 27, 2010
Since they finaly deported you, well no problem i hope u have hand work to take care of her because my grandmum is interested
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Dolemite(f): 1:42am On Apr 27, 2010
bee444:

Don't get me wrong here pls, I don't mean decent as in virgin or innocent, Just someone that doesn't smoke or drink heavily.
. . .well thing is we can't all marry the perfect ones, hence the act of 'falling in love' meeting people, coping with imperfections. . .supposing she is the most decent girl you've ever met. . .doesn't drink or smoke heavily but farts profusely?. . .

bee444:

And as in falling in love is spaontaneous thing; you're right bang on the point babes.
. . .and don't call me babes.  shocked
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2010
Dolemite:

. . .well thing is we can't all marry the perfect ones, hence the act of 'falling in love' meeting people, coping with imperfections. . .supposing she is the most decent girl you've ever met. . .doesn't drink or smoke heavily but farts profusely?. . .
. . .and don't call me babes.  shocked

, just a more civilize way of acknowledging people, won't mind calling u watever u want me to call u tho!
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Dolemite(f): 1:56am On Apr 27, 2010
. . .anything but babes, honey, sweety. . .i swear i cut a fool. . .
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 1:57am On Apr 27, 2010
Gabsnow:

Since they finaly deported you, well no problem i hope u have hand work to take care of her because my grandmum is interested

What part of my post don't u understand, Mr I too know? Did I say to you I'm in Nigeria already ni? I only said I'm coming back home soon. And your grandmum would be even too old for my grandpa, let alone my great grand father wink
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by oyinda3(f): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2010
the question is are you planning to STAY in naija?
if yes, then i can understand this topic a little bit. If no, this topic makes no sense to me whatsover.
besides, why do u want to find a wife before you even land on ground? not even thorough friend or family. on NAIRALAND of all places.

i smell fish
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by fubiluv: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2010
Most people in Nl mis interprets most posts.And turn it into something else.
It is not a most for you to contribute.
If you do not know what to say,you can ignore the post.
Pls lets be more mature.
@Poster here is a very wrong place for this.
Your personal friends and relatives can help you with that.
Good luck.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nggirl1(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2010
@poster, I'm a Nairalander and i'm single, I fink we can hook up.
What do u fink?
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Sonofpeace(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2010
I laugh in twi, @poster, are you really a Nigerian? Is this your first time of coming to Nairaland? Nairaland of all places, you beta try getting this info elsewhere cos here isnt gonna work. Maybe your family and friends will be beta for this task.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Aproko(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2010
@ Poster, i'm not sure if you are really serious, but if you are, how can anyone recommend a friend or someone they know to someone they barely know?  otherwise i have made friends from this forum and i mean decent people that actually do have great lives,
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2010
Ng girl:

@poster, I'm a Nairalander and i'm single, I fink we can hook up.
What do u fink?

We fit hook up jare, my sister. I won't mind what others think of my sincerity and honesty.
Let me get more info on you. Don't know how you/we gonna go about it tho.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nayah(f): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2010
loooooool I've never read such a funny thing, brother a decent girl could be anywhere, now if you want a nigerian sister girl where ever she is you can fine a very good one, and find a bad one in your homeland this seems to be a cliché unfortunately. Cheers and good luch anyway wink
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 10:54am On Apr 27, 2010
Aproko:

@ Poster, i'm not sure if you are really serious, but if you are, how can anyone recommend a friend or someone they know to someone they barely know?  otherwise i have made friends from this forum and i mean decent people that actually do have great lives,  

Well, what about knowing you yourself? You seem the friendly type
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nggirl1(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2010
@Poster, We cud start by u stating ur email add. so i can send u a mail with it.
What do u fink?

1 Like

Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by metalgong5(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2010
bee444:

Nwanne, it now seems that you want to know all nairaland gals . . .  hmmm
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2010
Nayah:

loooooool I've never read such a funny thing, brother a decent girl could be anywhere, now if you want a nigerian sister girl where ever she is you can fine a very good one, and find a bad one in your homeland this seems to be a cliché unfortunately. Cheers and good luch anyway  wink

I never said there aren't good girls all over, I'm only saying I'd prefer home base naija girls to the foreign ones!
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by bee444: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2010
Ng girl:

@Poster, We cud start by u stating your email add. so i can send u a mail with it.
What do u fink?

Click on my profile to retrieve my email addy. Looking forward to hearing 4rm u soon. A picture of you might help too wink
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by petebor02(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2010
@poster"" are u sure u can take good care of a lady? cos a have a very beautiful friend.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Aproko(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2010
bee444:

Err , but you asked to be hooked up na? smiley
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by ruskiee(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2010
Good luck with your search.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2010
*Rooolz eyez*
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by petebor02(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2010
Ujujoan:

*Rooolz eyez*
meaning what?
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
petebor02:

meaning what?

It's silly! undecided
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by chibenwa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
@poster,do the serching yourself bro.
good luck.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by 4evayoung: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
@bee444
You have guts man.I have been thinking about this but couldnt put myself to come out bold to post this.I am going to hide under your umbrella now.lol

The questions that come to mind are,can I really find a decent and homely girl back home to marry.The chics here are just not 'marriageable'.I have met several Nigerian girls here but to be honest I cant vouch for them.It's repulsive to me to see that a Naija chic smokes and drinks like alcohol was first produced in large quantities in Nigeria n like we they are being patriotic.Really pushes me off.That isnt all,alot of them have issues.Each time I think of my last gf in naija,I find something drop down my eyes.painful really that I cant find her type around.She is married now.I should be heading back soon and SERIOUSLY NEED TO START SOMETHG SERIOUS WITH A DECENT N HOMELY SWEET NIGERIAN AT HOME.I dont care what Nairalanders think anymore.I dont!It has gotten to my neck.I want to get married soon.I need a wife.I rather meet someone here or through some personal effort than ask my family & friends to recommend someone.I have my reasons.
You dont have to be miss world,just have everythg in moderation.
I am open to questions.I cant post my pics.The last thing I would do but you can be sure that I am cute.Im about 5,11",dark,funny and romantic.
Any decent chic who thinks we could work somethg out can check my profile for my email addy.
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
reserve my comment
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
reserve my comment
Re: I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
I am also looking for a wife also, Naija girls here in Europe are really messed up, any cute Nairalander girl here should state her interest, and if anyone has any lady to recommend, I will gladly be grateful wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Team August Meet - Up Zone, Happy Birthday In-advance To All August Celebrants. / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife / I Need A Gist Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.