Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Wisdom Notes. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wisdom Notes. (354 Views)

"Tired Naira Notes" My Experience At Stanbic IBTC Today - Castrokins / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / The History Behind The N10 And N20 Notes (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Notes. by daejavuu: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
We need to be rational and less emotional,understanding that everyone and everything does not exist for our convenience or purpose,sometime they are reasons behind their behavior we know nothing about....We need to be slow to anger.

ANGER MANAGEMENT.
Inform about the issue.
Show your feelings appropriately.
Speak the truth in love.

4 THINGS THAT CAN MAKE YOU SMARTER

1) Believe in yourself.
2) Keep learning.
3) Get adequate sleep.
4) Get rid of distractions.

WAKE UP AND START
Problem solving I believe is the answer,those with dreams of solving one problem or the other facing all facet of our beloved nation should START doing so in earnest and let all gloves come of,let's wake up that sleeping giant within our psyche, in order for those who's goal/dream is to assist in building those dreams will also be actualized.

Whether we like it or not we are all part of a synchronized cog wheel. I pray God gives us the strength to achieve this and open our eyes to see these opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Al-shabab Recruits Return To Kenya After Quitting Group / Dana Air Re-launches Cloud 9 In-flight Magazine / Congratulations! Duncan Mighty Becomes A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.