Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge (5625 Views)

Chelsea May Have To Leave Stamford Bridge For At Least Two Seasons / 11 Mysterious Guests Make Appearance At Stamford Bridge During Match Against Man / Mourinho Set To Return To Stamford Bridge As Chelsea New Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Grizzly(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2006
Well u see, i think this is all media thrash. .
I read over the net where iniesta was saying about mourinho defacing the pitch to suit himself,
thats just poppycock!!
lets get on with that game, whats the big deal??
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Akolawole(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2006
1)With Peter Cech's badly injured by 16 seconds.

2) Substitute Cudicini injured.

3) Goalkeeper John Terry cry

I CAN CONFIRM NOW THAT BARCA WILL BEAT US BY 20 GOALS cry
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2006
Ok sir, if you say so tongue grin grin

We don hear you bros, abi why you come put the message for all the threads nah?

Congrats on your win against Reading, those boys wan kill your boys o, i trip for them o! grin cheesy
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Jackal(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ Akola,
Its too early to conceed defeat.
Barca will still win whether Petr Cech or Carlo is fit.
No powers can stop Rijkaard from claiming the vital 3 points at the Stamford Bridge.
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Akolawole(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2006
According to Chelsea's website, Carlo is Out of hospital but Cudicini will spend the night in the hospital

@Jackal

I am not just scared of Barca.

Maybe i am more relaxed because we are meeting at group stages.
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2006
Who is Carlo and who is Cuddicini? Maybe u meant also Cech
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by seunex: 1:23am On Oct 15, 2006
hmm, chelski, just want to know if John Terry is ur new keeper now. Cos Reading don finish una pata pata, Cech out, Cudicini too, Out, Hilario sef, referee give am matchin order, lool

Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Akolawole(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2006
So many sand on the field yesterday grin
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2006
O ye men of little faith. I wonder what the essence of supporting a club is when u cant vouch for her in times of distress
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Akolawole(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2006
kitaun:

O ye men of little faith. I wonder what the essence of supporting a club is when u can't vouch for her in times of distress

I am with my team 100% but i will report the good and the bad of Chelsea. You shouldnt have problem with that, that should be my problem and i know you cant be more catholic than pope.

Can Lordimpaq please come and establish his authority here with his famous definition of fanatics/fan?
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Ay(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2006
All of u na u sabi anything even if it is stoneford brigde it is not of ur business and mind u it is not chelski it is CHELSEA i dont maybe cos of lack of spelling or TO KNOW who knows but pls dont dislike chelsea ever again,dont u that it is not easy to play football those chelsea players are very good plus out of form shevy he will still get is sharpness soon very soon and again chelsea is going there to win in camp nou or camp no,whatever okay bye everyone
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by otolorin(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2006
Ay:

All of u na u sabi anything even if it is stoneford brigde it is not of your business and mind u it is not chelski it is CHELSEA i don't maybe because of lack of spelling or TO KNOW who knows but please don't dislike chelsea ever again,don't u that it is not easy to play football those chelsea players are very good plus out of form shevy he will still get is sharpness soon very soon and again chelsea is going there to win in camp nou or camp no,whatever okay bye everyone

cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by loyika(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2006
Oga Otolorin cool

Why did you even bother to respond to that post ( I thinK Mr AY himself has no idea what he was trying to say, no need to make him feel more embarrassed embarassed than he actually will feel after he reviews what he has just written)

Mr. AY don't worry, we actually all love Chelski!? shocked damn i am sorry Chelscum!? sad sorry again, Chelsea.

So be rest assured, you will only get Chelsea loving threads from now on, so you can sleep peacefully grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2006
Instead of you to admit your failings you keep saying rubbish, the fact is you never expected your club to win not that you were reporting the 'good or bad' haba these your theories
Loyika, Loverbwoy*even though belatedly* all predicted that Chelsea would win, something the blues on Board failed to dare say, you even went to the extent of mentioning conceding 20 goals even though it was said 'tongue in cheek' but yet the fact remains that you wanted to play safe just in case you lost grin grin
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Uclaw: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2006
More comparism pls ronaldinho to who van bronkhorst to who messi to
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by lordimpaq(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2006
Akolawole:

Can Lordimpaq please come and establish his authority here with his famous definition of fanatics/fan?

he knows about it, so i don't have to tell him,

now i cannot read again, because akola has made me come back, but i'll try to study when d time is right,

nairaland is surely addictive, believe me it is,
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2006
@Lordi, Who knows what? Anyways welcome back
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by shens2006(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2006
either sandford o, sadford o, or everything ford o, chelsea is da best. cool cool cool

Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by otolorin(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2006
shens2006:

either sandford o, sadford o, or everything ford o, chelsea is da best. cool cool cool

[center]talk is cheap!!![/center]
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Mustay(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2006
MenIf u know Abrahamovich's background, u'll feel 4 chelseafc.When u r making it, 4 shizzle- bad belle people must always talk nonesense. No need putting 1st chelseafc captain into ur oblangata, what's da use? Will it make ur brain richer or e go giv u money, 9jas r jobless people. Get off it man!Ar u nuts? CAN U EVEN CLOSE UR VISION FUNCTION AND COMPARE 2ND TEAM DIARRA. TALKLESs of mikel? 4 d comparisms, DROGBA IS NOW BETA THAN ETO'O.OF COURSE, CECH ISN'T COMPARABLE WITH VALDES, INFACT VALDES IS A
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Mustay(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2006
MenIf u know Abrahamovich's background, u'll feel 4 chelseafc.When u r making it, 4 shizzle- bad belle people must always talk nonesense. No need putting 1st chelseafc captain into ur oblangata, what's da use? Will it make ur brain richer or e go giv u money, 9jas r jobless people. Get off it man!Ar u nuts? CAN U EVEN CLOSE UR VISION FUNCTION AND COMPARE 2ND TEAM DIARRA WITH MESSI TALKLESS of mikel? 4 d comparisms, DROGBA IS NOW BETA THAN ETO'O.OF COURSE, CECH ISN'T COMPARABLE WITH VALDES, INFACT VALDE
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by otolorin(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2006
Mustay:

MenIf u know Abrahamovich's background, u'll feel 4 chelseafc.When you're making it, 4 shizzle- bad belle people must always talk nonesense. No need putting 1st chelseafc captain into your oblangata, what's da use? Will it make your brain richer or e go giv u money, 9jas r jobless people. Get off it man!Ar u nuts? CAN U EVEN CLOSE UR VISION FUNCTION AND COMPARE 2ND TEAM DIARRA. TALKLESs of mikel? 4 d comparisms, DROGBA IS NOW BETA THAN ETO'O.OF COURSE, CECH ISN'T COMPARABLE WITH VALDES, INFACT VALDES IS A

@mustay
i'm beggining to get worried about your welfare
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Mustay(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2006
INFACT VALDES IS A MINUS TO D TEAM.AND LAST BUT NOT D LEAST, RJIKAAD WON HIS FIRST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LAST YEAR, MOURINHO IS AIMING 4 D 2ND AND INSHA ALLAH; he's winning d 2nd with d blues before e leaves. Surulere, Abuja or kano drogba shall KILL 'EM.imagine we had to dash'em gudjohnsen to boost their team, Think before u write o!
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by amodu(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2006
Yes o Mourinho is winning the Champions League with the Blues!!!
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Mustay(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2006
Don't bother'bout my welfare, U no dey there when dem born me abi u wan giv me dough.Come sef did u actually see d SAND WITH UR KOROKORO EYES. Hmmn, 9ja!
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by Mustay(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2006
Don't bother'bout my welfare, U no dey there when dem born me abi u wan giv me dough.Come sef did u actually see d SAND WITH UR KOROKORO EYES. Hmmn, 9ja!
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2006
Na wah o! Thìs latest KGB import abi na export na case meant for left side of Yaba bus stop o! Cabali, your attention is needed, come in time o!
Re: Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge by kitaun(m): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2006
Na wah o! Thìs latest KGB import abi na export na case meant for left side of Yaba bus stop o! Cabali, your attention is needed, come in time o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Sporty Girls / Fifa U17: Enugu Centre In Pictures / French Team Refuses To Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.