Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Hiv/aids: I Want To Volunteer For An International Youth Club Invloved In Hiv/ai - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv/aids: I Want To Volunteer For An International Youth Club Invloved In Hiv/ai (779 Views)

The Role Of Young People In HIV Prevention / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Iwu, Others Breakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids: I Want To Volunteer For An International Youth Club Invloved In Hiv/ai by Ahasuerus: 5:55pm On May 02, 2009
Hey everyone,
I am a student of university of Jos. I just completed a 6 months training in a HIV/AIDS diagnosis, Management and anti-retroviral drug therapy centre sponsored by the U.S government. (APIN/PEPFAR).

Please do you know of any youth society involved in the HIV/AIDS Battle, where i can contribute and be involved in jos and get opportunities to attend seminars and conferences within the country and abraod?- Without totally disturbing my schooling.

Like the HIV version of Red cross, Rotaract e.t.c. I don't want to waste my experience!!!
Re: Hiv/aids: I Want To Volunteer For An International Youth Club Invloved In Hiv/ai by Sissy3(f): 7:12am On May 03, 2009
why not try any NGO in the jos area to see where you can be of help. maybe they have one there

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Bleach My Dark Teeth / What Your Doctor Is Not Telling You About Osteoarthritis Pain Killers / Post removed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.