Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

PS4 Won't Power ON - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Won't Power ON (1212 Views)

My Gta V And Some Other Games Won't Play On My Ps3 / I Need Help Urgently.. My Ps4 Controller Won't Turn On.. / Help!!!!brand New Xbox One Won't Stay Powered On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Won't Power ON by sniperwolf(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Yesterday, I was playing Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain on my PS4 console and it went OFF on its own. Since then each time I try to power it ON, it comes ON and goes OFF almost immediately.

Anyone with a suggestion on what's wrong with my console? cry
Re: PS4 Won't Power ON by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
They are solutions on how to solve that problem online,but i will suggest you start with a subtle approach so you wouldnt lose your saved data,try using a fan blower/fan duster to vacumm or blow the console,mind you.you will have to open the console which might void your warranty though.
Re: PS4 Won't Power ON by sniperwolf(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
youmour:
They are solutions on how to solve that problem online,but i will suggest you start with a subtle approach so you wouldnt lose your saved data,try using a fan blower/fan duster to vacumm or blow the console,mind you.you will have to open the console which might void your warranty though.

The warranty period iis over, please give me all thethe solutions at your disposal
Re: PS4 Won't Power ON by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
sniperwolf:

The warranty period iis over, please give me all thethe solutions at your disposal

Most people that had the issue solved it with the blow method,because according to the experts theres a fan sensor or something like that,that is prone to get stuck overtime from accumulated dust.try this one first bro,im certain it will work,if it doesnt then we can go ham on it.
Re: PS4 Won't Power ON by akocce(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
i have exactly the same p

(1) (Reply)

Just Finished God Of War 3 Ps4 Who Wants To Swap? / Criminal On Nairaland. / Is There Any Working Clash Of Clans Hack That Connects To Google Play Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.