Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,817 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year (1043 Views)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by eesquare(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay in CRS and now that its over there are some lessons I learnt from the service year that I will like to share with you all
1. The greatest asset of a man is God's presence
2. To know God is to want to know Him more
3. God's grace upon a man makes him excellent
4. God's grace is inside the individual and not in the environment
5. The love of God cannot be hidden or faked for long
6. Developing your decision making is developing your life
7. You are the one to determine the effect of hard times on your life
8. The purest reward of hard-work is fulfilment
9. Family is a treasure and solace
10. A true friend is a great gift
11. Relationships are very important
12. The best life is a life of love
13. To love is to give everything and expect nothing back
14. People need your being nice as well as your being right
15. Leadership is beneficial and meant for everyone
16. Specific environments magnify specific character traits in people
17. Talking and doing are two different things
18. Public honour is not always honestly earned
19. Most people are only after their own good
20. Ethnic behavioural tendencies are real
Change and growth are tools God has put in all of us to make life work...put them to use!
#Eke_Emmanuel_C.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by Welcomme: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by eesquare(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Welcomme:
Rubbish!!!
ouch! I hope you write too
Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by henrixx(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ogaaa which kind lesson b dis one na.... U just go one book pack some phrases con drop here
Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by Welcomme: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
eesquare:
ouch! I hope you write too
Not the thrashes u wrote upthere.
Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by Welcomme: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrixx:
Ogaaa which kind lesson b dis one na.... U just go one book pack some phrases con drop here
I tire o!!! Didnt u see wat d idiot is calling '' experience''
Re: Lessons Learnt During My NYSC Service Year by walemoney007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
As for me what the op wrote up there is pure bullsh!t

(1) (Reply)

How Una Dey Cope Without Allowee / Bed And Fan Uyo Corper / All You Need To Take To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.