Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics (37759 Views)

Jayden Franklin's 1st Birthday Party. Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Celebrate Son / Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) / Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Wed At The Registry Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by sixtuschimere: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Nollywood actress,Lilian Esoro will walk down the aisle with record label exec, Ubi Franklin in Lagos on Sunday, November 1, 2015.

The traditional wedding ceremony will hold at The Imperial, Lekki Colliseum, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos from 2 pm with Fushia Pink and Silver as the official dress codes.

It should be recalled that Ubi and Lilian had their introduction on August 22, 2015 while their court wedding took place on October 15, 2015.

Congrats to them.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/checkout-ubi-franklin-lilian-esoros.html

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2015
I have followed this Ubi and Lilian story. When you look at their pictures, Ubi always looks diffident and controlled.
It's as if Lilian calls the shots and Ubi's countenance is always like 'at ur service ma'am.

Anyways wetin concern me. You know I care a lot, so I don't want an anonymous someone opening an account on nairaland here tommorrow, 'my wife is a bully, how do I escape her lynchings'.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by TATROVERT: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2015
nawa
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by IamforGod: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats!

You did well by grabbing ur man from Emma nyra.

Men sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by zinachidi(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2015
TATROVERT:
nawa
u too na INTROVERT brother? E remain YANSHTROVERT

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
zinachidi:
u too na INTROVERT brother? E remain YANSHTROVERT

ahahahah...no be only tatrovert......olodotrovert

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by NuellettY: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Wow! Igbo weddings are always captivating...a medium for intercontinental business forums. Awaiting the D-day with bated breath

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by athaboi(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
I love the babe! She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by petkoffDrake(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
OK.... but she didn't invite me.... what's my biz?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by okoro4: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats to them in advance
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nicee
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by promayor1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok.. Waiting..
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Holuwakemmy16(f): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wow congrant,point of correction fucial pink
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I have followed this Ubi and Lilian story. When you look at their pictures, Ubi always looks diffident and controlled.
It's as if Lilian calls the shots and Ubi's countenance is always like 'at ur service ma'am.

Anyways wetin concern me. You know I care a lot, so I don't want an anonymous someone opening an account on nairaland here tommorrow, 'my wife is a bully, how do I escape her lynchings'.
possible.

Cos nowadays na WOMEN dey MARRY men.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by onosprince(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Money gives you the woman of your choice... God you know that's why i am still single, Please bless me.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by EmagNig(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Super celebrity wedding.. Mah go print my own wedding invitation..lolz

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by IlekeHD: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Creative
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by iamkingzlee(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Godwinfriz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
congrat to dem
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Ptoocool(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by nerilove(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Don't wish them bad. If na woman dey marry nko? Its their own lives not anyone's. Remember, what you wish for others might come to you. Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by bronzegoddess(f): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Kanbee: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
d bobo tall gan oooo

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Lancier(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wish them the best.

Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Aijayberry(f): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Big congratulations to them,two celeb....hmmm! Hope this will last
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by lonelydora: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
May your marriage never fail like most celebs marriages, and may both of you find love forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Ese00(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Lool. That is how she acts on clinic matters. Controlling ass
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by Ese00(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am happy for them. Woud have loved to go but I wil be in camp.

Sharp igbo geh wey don hustle better block
Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by mamadsquare: 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Wow congrant,point of correction fucial pink
Fuchsia pink dear

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin & Lilian's Wedding Invitation That Will Hold On Nov,1(pics by cardoctor(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
I havent received mine ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look / Annie Idibia Stunning Outfit To An Event / Meet Ifu Ennada, BBNaija 2018 Housemate & Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.