Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Making Calls To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Making Calls To Nigeria (1025 Views)

Historical Close Calls To Nuclear Exchange Between US And USSR / Which Is The Best Package In Glo For Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Calls To Nigeria by belingo2: 12:11am On May 03, 2009
Goodday Nairalanders

Please i need response from u guys as to how to make cheap calls to nigeria. i call nigeria everyday, and its getting to me big time. i was told u can use the internet to call but i dont know how that is done, mayb im just little behind with technology. please if there is any one in north america who calls naija cheap or use the internet to make calls should pls inform me.

thank you as you respond,
Re: Making Calls To Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 5:47am On May 03, 2009
Buy the African call card or get an international deal from your phone service provider.
Re: Making Calls To Nigeria by dani1luv: 1:23pm On May 06, 2009
Seconded!
Re: Making Calls To Nigeria by elctroguru(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2009
use online voip calls.
voipraider.com is the cheapest to nigeria
Re: Making Calls To Nigeria by belingo2: 11:55pm On May 11, 2009
elctroguru:

use online voip calls.
voipraider.com is the cheapest to nigeria

thank you very mcuh, imma check rite now,

(1) (Reply)

Dr Jerome Ikewueke The Nigerian Gp Who Saw Baby P Missed'' Unique Opportunity'' / Hotel Manager Dispels Allegations That Masked Robbers That Robbed His Hotel Are Nigerians After Fore / Talk To Ibb Live !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.