Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant? (346 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Why Did Jesus Say This : My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? Mark 15:34 / My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant? by overcomersfaith(f): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2015
Do you know that many unanswered prayers are as a result of keeping offence against God? You are not happy about the way things are going for you and because of that you zero off and blame God for everything, taking no responsibility at all for your shortcomings and sins.

Beloved refuse to be offended in God or you lose your right to whatever you are desiring from Him (Matt 11:6). If you are offended in God you simple lose your defense (Mk 6: 25; Jer 8:19). Some go to the extent of asking God if He is still in heaven according to His Word or He has handover to Satan and his cohorts.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Wherefore Hast Thou Afflicted Thy Servant? by tpiander: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aa le b'Oloun ja.

who can fight God and win?

(1) (Reply)

What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own / Your Money Is Gone – Now What? / Karva Chauth Moon Rising In Uttar Pradesh Rajasthan Punjab Madhya Pradesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.