Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own (345 Views)

Can God Hear My Prayers? / See What Happened To Me Last Night! / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own by ajensly1987(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
I know many of us have had so tragic and calamiteous Experiece which make us feel our own world has ended, sometimes we think d ground should Open and consume us. Here is my own tragic experience.

On the first of October when every Nigerian was preparing to Celebrate Nigeria @ 55 we were praying to God to intervene for us.
@ abt 8 Am me and my elder bro were outside washing clothes and doing others hous Chores. We had a sound like a Rat digging a hole for a nitch. We ignore it @ first after sometime d sound increased so wen my bro went inside he exclaimed Uchua!(oboy) Come and see!, one of d middle Wall in our room was colapsing we rushed an Evacuated all our properties outside.
Wen we checked in our neighbour room we discovered his roof was linking and she refuse to complain to the Landlady, infact she live wit her children lik Animals, her room look lik a piggery & she can nag.
Now dis occur just Few months after my bro paid his rent. Wen we call for d Landlady to Come and see she started Ranting on d woman who caused it.
She told us she has no money so we should embark on d project and detailed d cost. Dis is a period wher my bro had not ben paid for over 4 months and we are just managing to feed. We start sourcing for money, wen we got som money we molded Blocks and after 3 days we brake d wall, remove d ceiling and startd building wen it got to 6 coaches as d builder was choking d last coach late on, the wall colapse Around 8pm. My bro ws confus and instantly discourage and attributed it to something being behind it. D blocks were scattered, d mortar ws wsted. I encourage him, we manged to Scramble some and mold blocks inside our hous since is rainy constantly in Calabar. We further bought more cement bags and molded other blocks. We ve just bein managing to sleep in one corner. Dis same month my Girlfriend miss her period, and i ve being searching 4 a job. Though i just got a little one. Now we hav ben exhusted d project is halfway. D floor and ceiling is remaining but no money now to continue. Goddey sha

So what is your experience like what happend to Job. Feel free to drop. For me October 2015 is a terrible month 4 me.

Pictures to follow

Pls ops, mtchwwwwww. Lalastical do d needful.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own by iliyande(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2015
And the story no get head
Re: What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own by midehi2(f): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
undecided
Re: What Has Happened To You Like What Happened To Job. Hear My Own by Highcuerayte: 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Thats not what happened to Job my brother. If what happened to Job happens to you you will have make headlines in newspaper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Money Is Gone – Now What? / PHDS Set To Hold In Ile Ife / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thursday Nov 12th 2015)- PRAYER QUERIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.