Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club (8164 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Omg!! Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by lilyminey: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2015
It takes guts and stupidity to wear this to a public event though, see more photos >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/omg-can-you-explain-what-this-girl-is.html

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by McCarlito(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Later they'll be screaming Rape!! when the wrong people get hold of them......

2 Likes

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Skibofire(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Seems to me she wana twerk.I ❤ that shii
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by athaboi(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Smelly nyash..see breast like bathroom slipers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by petkoffDrake(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
escaped from YABA left
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by hob(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olosho Yapka Everywhere Mehn undecided!!!

& To Think that these are the future Mothers, SMH!!!
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by dopedealer(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olonsho open the thing higher, if you open am morale go high higher, if you close am morale go low, I say I say open the thing higher if you open am morale go high higher. If you close am morale go low...

1 Like

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by drizslim(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
She no fine for face so she dey sample her goods make e fine
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by drizslim(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
olosho dey sample her goods no curse am na her selling point
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by youngberry001(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
athaboi:
Smelly nyash..see breast like bathroom slipers
hahahahahaha grin

some peepls wicked ooh gosh
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by benega: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTERNATIONAL ASHY grin
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by ThisMeansWAR: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
nice tongue
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by LADYARIK(f): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Endtime ugly tin
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Aliere(f): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
someone help me tell dem girls, treasures r hidden not cheaply exposed.ABASHA!!!!!!!!
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Olosho, Olosho, joor oh!
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Aliere:
someone help me tell dem girls, treasures r hidden not cheaply exposed.ABASHA!!!!!!!!
Story for the gods

That girl rock.
They make things happen n the club.

It's never a dull moment when you have them around.

Mama mia...
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by Phantom2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by pretydiva(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
She's a total n complete w.hore

1 Like

Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by menix(m): 1:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Woman of no dignity...
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by hyfr(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2015
All of you calling ashawo, olosho, wore. Who tell you say she be club girl? Who tell you say that place na quilox? Who tell you say she dey lash? Nawa o.
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by widowhusband: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
LADYARIK:
Endtime ugly tin
GO AND LOOK AT THE MIRROR
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by LADYARIK(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=widowhusband post=39281679]

GO AND LOOK AT THE MIRROR[/quote

I dnt v a word for u..cus wen I checked ur profile I found no picture...

Pls upload 1
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by nurseafrica: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
They know that the only thing that keep them in demand is when you IMAGINE what lies behind the cover, once you see the full naked body you will loose interest, the HOLE may even be as open as SWISS CANAL
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by obontami: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
pretydiva:
She's a total n complete w.hore
John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her
Re: Omg Can You Explain What This Girl Is Wearing On Her Birthday At Quilox Club by funnyme(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=LADYARIK post=39285556][/quote]

you aren't better than her, whith your shrek face and white nonsense hairstyle

(1) (Reply)

Mide Martins Reveals Reasons She Fell In Love With Her Estranged Husband Afeez / Don Jazzy Uploads Picture Of A Lady Touching His "Cassava" / Faze Signed Up By Konvict Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.