Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ekiti B15 Lets Meet - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti B15 Lets Meet (18385 Views)

"Kebbi State B15" Lets Meet Here / Osun B15 Lets Meet Here / Bayelsa B15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Joyce21:
Present sir!
hmmmm look who's here. i pray dey post you come my local govt grin
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by toniex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
onuwaje:
I'm in warri.. hookup pls

08023650443 whatsapp only
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
if you have any question about the camp or state just mention. me and ask. am currently serving in ekiti. congrats to you all.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
hmmmm look who's here. i pray dey post you come my local govt grin
God no grant that prayer.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Sezua(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
hehehe, get ready to confront captain Raphael mwene, and oc morale! ise emure camp is fun sha.....camp food tho! ek/15a/08**
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
God no grant that prayer.
iffa woze you ehn. bloody otondo
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
if you have any question about the camp or state just mention. me and ask. am currently serving in ekiti. congrats to you all.
how far with accomodation from PPAs? The cost of living in terms of food and water.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sezua:
hehehe, get ready to confront captain Raphael mwene, and oc morale! ise emure camp is fun sha.....camp food tho! ek/15a/08**
one of my best memories was that camp. i flexed it like kilode. rules breaking is fun when you dont get caught grin
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
how far with accomodation from PPAs? The cost of living in terms of food and water.
depends. most ppas dont have but mine has sha and its cool. but corpers hardly stay here. renting of house is mostly 6k per year except for mayb ado(50k at least) or ikere and other towns. i'll advise you dont pray for ado or ikere cos cost of living is something else. its overhyped. i serve in a village and its cool and cheap although sometimes boring.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by onuwaje(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:

How's d camp situation,camp food,electricity, camp officials

How's d cost of living in ekiti?
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
iffa woze you ehn. bloody otondo
lol.. Man must start from somewhere..
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
depends. most ppas dont have but mine has sha and its cool. but corpers hardly stay here. renting of house is mostly 6k per year except for mayb ado(50k at least) or ikere and other towns. i'll advise you dont pray for ado or ikere cos cost of living is something else. its overhyped. i serve in a village and its cool and cheap although sometimes boring.
okay. Thanks for the info. I prefer a cool village
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
onuwaje:

How's d camp situation,camp food,electricity, camp officials

How's d cost of living in ekiti?
camp is fun although the first week is hell. you'll even wish you never came but relax you'll enjoy it during the last week and you'll pray it never ends. go with money ooo and dont spend much for girls cos they'll likely post u apart case close noni. camp food is WACK. pls dont drink the tea o. dont dare. i cooked in the kitchen so i know how unclean the tea matter be. dont eat the beans if you purge. carry enough money and select camp food while you enjoy urself for mami. cost of living is very low in ekiti except for ado and ikere and mayb one two other towns. dont runs anything o. just let them post you to wereva
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by glamz007(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
dondiggy:

No state allowee for some years now ooo. But the last batch that pass out last week (batch c) were paid 15k instead of 50k
abeg which of ur batch C friend them pay 15k. cos no one agreed they got any 15k... bdw I'm in ado
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by glamz007(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
okay. Thanks for the info. I prefer a cool village
lol... U better work your way to ado. Ado is the best part of Ekiti. it's not overhyped abeg. That's wia am serving. it's the only part of Ekiti you'll enjoy completely. when u get here you'll know. Peace!
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
as for electricity in camp dey uninstalled all sockets so you only charge in mami(50#) or church or mosque
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
glamz007:
abeg which of ur batch C friend them pay 15k. cos no one agreed they got any 15k... bdw I'm in ado
dey paid 15k
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
glamz007:
lol... U better work your way to ado. Ado is the best part of Ekiti. it's not overhyped abeg. That's wia am serving. it's the only part of Ekiti you'll enjoy completely. when u get here you'll know. Peace!
lmaoooo. make i no talk.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by glamz007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guys carry enough cash to camp... That's d only way you'll enjoy camp to its fullest. Chilling for those that will be posted to Ado. We've got plans for y'all. Congrats to yhu guys once again
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
glamz007:
I come dey fear na. With the financial state of Ekiti now,one has to be careful.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
I come dey fear na. With the financial state of Ekiti now,one has to be careful.
if you wish to save money dont work anything to ado or ikere o. no say i no tell you. no state alawi o. the last set only got lucky fayose paid 15k. just let the post you to wereva.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
Make I still ask one question. Since the state govt aint paying for now,I hope PPAs do pay some stipends?
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver:
if you wish to save money dont work anything to ado or ikere o. no say i no tell you. no state alawi o. the last set only got lucky fayose paid 15k. just let the post you to wereva.
thanks bro. I understand you perfectly.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Introduce urself @ Onuwaje
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
Make I still ask one question. Since the state govt aint paying for now,I hope PPAs do pay some stipends?
no ppa''s dont pay except you are luckily sent to private schools, local govt sec or college. although my batch a friends is being paid 5k monthly in a college same college is owing my batch c friend accumulated 11month sallary(55k)but they promise to pay. meanwhile fayose paid the last set 15k each excluding those in college, private schools and local govt sec. although some errors were made and some in private school received the 15k.
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by Owliver(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
thanks bro. I understand you perfectly.
your wlcm
otondo grin
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by onuwaje(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlesTM3:
Introduce urself @ Onuwaje
Name: onuwaje oritsegbubemi
Alumni: university of port hacourt
Degree: geography and environmental management
Origin : warri, delta state

Let's introduce oursefs
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by dondiggy: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
glamz007:
Some people for ikere say dem dan see am
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by juniorbayano(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Owliver, is it easy being a ghost corper in ekiti?...i mean working it out after the 3weeks orientation cos i hve somtin doing.....advice me on it, i dont mind forfeiting my fed govt allowee
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by onuwaje(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Connect me to join d whatsapp group.
Drop ur numbers
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by juniorbayano(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
also corpers from port harcourt to ekiti, lets plan on going together.....
Re: Ekiti B15 Lets Meet by CharlesTM3(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
onuwaje:

Name: onuwaje oritsegbubemi
Alumni: university of port hacourt
Degree: geography and environmental management
Origin : warri, delta state

Let's introduce oursefs
Am Mbatimin Charles Terzulum, Alumni of University of Agriculture Makurdi with a Degree in Crop & Environmental Protection. Origin of Benue State

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee / MURIC To NYSC: Review Camp Training Now / NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Dead Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.