Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo (52326 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Sambest2:

Noted. Ajimobi hall , but it should have been the best hall na, since it's the name of the current State Governor .
it not oo, it not a hostel, just a damn big hall, with over 500 occupants, if u like noise then, you will love it..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Sambest2:

Bro what's the name of your hostel grin
I guess alafin, or olubadan, all other hostels are very nice, except ajimobi hall
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
joyAA:

Please, are you certain registration can be carried out a day before camp opens?...or how do you mean? Please help out...I'd really like to avoid all that queue/stress.
Thanks for your update(s).
Please keep them coming
#IseyinStream2copa
what I meant is, coming a day before camp opens afford u the opportunity to register as early as possible the next morning registration starts. If u can't make it a day before, I will advice u come the day registration ends and btw, u can't avoid queues oo, if it not for registration, it will be for something else. You must queue for EVERYTHING here
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:
it not oo, it not a hostel, just a damn big hall, with over 500 occupants, if u like noise then, you will love it..

Thank you, I hate noise with a passion cheesy .
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joyAA(f): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:
what I meant is, coming a day before camp opens afford u the opportunity to register as early as possible the next morning registration starts. If u can't make it a day before, I will advice u come the day registration ends and btw, u can't avoid queues oo, if it not for registration, it will be for something else. You must queue for EVERYTHING here

Okay...I get, thanks!
But the problem with arriving a day before is where to spend the night...will "early birds" be allowed to sleep in camp?
And as for registration, dyu know if they stress Pharmacists concerning their License?
Sorry for bombarding you with questions...you guys are our eyes and ears there.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Sambest2:

Thank you, I hate noise with a passion cheesy .
good, just stay abit late then or, don't queue up when the hall is been assigned.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2015
joyAA:

Okay...I get, thanks!
But the problem with arriving a day before is where to spend the night...will "early birds" be allowed to sleep in camp?
And as for registration, dyu know if they stress Pharmacists concerning their License?
Sorry for bombarding you with questions...you guys are our eyes and ears there.
Thanks
yes, you will be allowed to spend the night and you can start registration ASAP in the morning..
Make sure you come with all your licenses o, this applies to all medical graduates. And make sure u get assigned to the camp clinic, you will have lots of advantages with ur "clinic pharmacist id card" like jumping queues and all. I have this pharmacist dude in my platoon, he comes to parade anytime he wishes and he is always flaunting is id card when on queue, so they attend to him first. In short, medical graduates are treated soo specially in camp, makes me jealous sef grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joyAA(f): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:
yes, you will be allowed to spend the night and you can start registration ASAP in the morning..
Make sure you come with all your licenses o, this applies to all medical graduates. And make sure u get assigned to the camp clinic, you will have lots of advantages with ur "clinic pharmacist id card" like jumping queues and all. I have this pharmacist dude in my platoon, he comes to parade anytime he wishes and he is always flaunting is id card when on queue, so they attend to him first. In short, medical graduates are treated soo specially in camp, makes me jealous sef grin

Lol! That's good news then...well almost, can you help me confirm from your pharmacist friend about the licence, most of us were given a ''to whom" letter from PCN addressed to the camp director that our licenses are being processed, so just help me ask him if they accepted it without argument, cos me no like wahala at least so I'd know what to expect
Merci beaucoup!
Thanks so so much
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
OYO ISEYIN REGISTRATION PROCESS (1)
Right from when u drop at the camp gate..
Get ur call up letter and green card handy. You will show the security at the camp junction..
You will be asked to put ur bag/load on ur head, please just follow the instructions jejely, I became very humble in this camp cheesy grin..
Then you will continue to the gate from the junction..(some people will offer to carry ur bag for you at a price. The distance from the junction to the gate is quite a distance. So if you are "butty" just pay them to)

You bag and baggages will be thoroughly search by policemen at the gate so keep ur extension box, fork, clipper, blade at home else it will be seized.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
joyAA:

Lol! That's good news then...well almost, can you help me confirm from your pharmacist friend about the licence, most of us were given a ''to whom" letter from PCN addressed to the camp director that our licenses are being processed, so just help me ask him if they accepted it without argument, cos me no like wahala at least so I'd know what to expect
Merci beaucoup!
Thanks so so much
I will try, I hardly see him on parade or any activities, I don't even knw his hostel, dude is always hibernating somewhere grin. Will check d clinic later after SAED
Am very sure any letter or document given to you will be accepted, no worries about that
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joyAA(f): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:
I will try, I hardly see him on parade or any activities, I don't even knw his hostel, dude is always hibernating somewhere grin. Will check d clinic later after SAED
Am very sure any letter or document given to you will be accepted, no worries about that

Aiit, thank you, but you can ask sha when you find him.
Have fun
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:

Ajimobi hostel is more of a hall, will over 500 people, with no toilet nor bathroom, u will have to go outside, closeby though to use the convenience.
And also, they tend to get punished regularly, due to large amount of noise and disturbance coming out from there #the population is TOO much, the camp commandant is sooo not nice, so if u find urself here, be prepared for random frog jump once in a while to an offence u knw nothing about..
To avoid it, do not come early, it always the first hostel to be allocated, or u can just stay n wait behind till it get filled and move to others. Btw other male hostel are VERY nice..
#1,500 was paid last week as transportation to camp allowance, while #1,000 was paid yesterday for local transport(bicycle allawee)
#19,800 will be paid on Friday, First monthly allowance.So you will be paid thrice in camp in cash.

Igbos are on the high side here, like 40%
Igbos, 30% yoruba, 15% south south, 15% other tribes

Guy, u just nailed my qstns!
Don't worry, 3 origin for u when I join u guys next yr (16A) grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chrisilo:

Guy, u just nailed my qstns!
Don't worry, 3 origin for u when I join u guys next yr (16A) grin

lol, Eeya, I don't drink o, tanks for d offer, we r expectin u
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
REGISTRATION PROCESS (2)
So, the next step after been searched outside the gate is the biodata collection. You will write ur biodata here and you will be given a tally(number), don't know wat this use for, for now..
You proceed to the parade pavilion where d man'o war guys will give u a form, u sign and fill ur local govt n all, keep this form, it wouldn't be collected immediately.
Then you proceed to accommodation allocation..Accommodation will be assigned accordingly here, drop ur baggage at ur assign space.
Head out!! Proper registration begins
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
joyAA:

Aiit, thank you, but you can ask sha when you find him.
Have fun
so I asked him, he said "you are good to go with the letter"goodluck
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mr coke n Miss Fanta currently ongoing.... Reportin Live #oyo_15_stream1
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by matymovic(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls what's the name of the best hostel to catch in Oyo camp. Pls add me up in the Oyo stream 2 whatsapp group so I can mingle with correct guys and hot chicks. 08034999890
Coming in from Port harcourt
#oyostream2 #tobad grin cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by joyAA(f): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
mrjojo:
so I asked him, he said "you are good to go with the letter"goodluck

Yippieeeeee!!!!!
A million thanks!
I'm sooooooooo relieved!!! Phew
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
U guys are really giving nice update here... thump up!!!!!
Pls how much is a plate of food at the mami mkt?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by matymovic(m): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lawalsuleiman:
I live in the best male hostel here...its attached to camp directors office. we've got our bathroom ensuit + we only just about 24 in that room.
Camp food is Ok...not as bad as alot of online blogs put it. The inter-platoon competition is quite top notch, my platoon got defeated in semi finals of football competition yesterday. Feel free to ask me questions...
Bro give us the name of the hostel na, make we follow enjoy after you.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Chrisilo:
U guys are really giving nice update here... thump up!!!!!

Pls how much is a plate of food at the mami mkt?
a plate of food in mammy is #250 flat, can be more with "additives". The kitchen food is quite nice though #just saying
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2015
matymovic:
Pls what's the name of the best hostel to catch in Oyo camp. Pls add me up in the Oyo stream 2 whatsapp group so I can mingle with correct guys and hot chicks. 08034999890
Coming in from Port harcourt
#oyostream2 #tobad grin cool
hostel
Guys avoid ajimobi oda hostels r gudReason: over crowded
Ladies avoid Pastor alao, Reason: bad comments from friends who stay there currently.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2015
joyAA:

Yippieeeeee!!!!!
A million thanks!
I'm sooooooooo relieved!!! Phew
u're welcome!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2015
OYO CAMP REGISTRATION PROCESS (3)
- Registration proper
- step 1 - the first stage of registration, ie. First queue you are suppose to be is the payment of #100, you will be given the NYSC OYO state magazine publication. Hold ur 100# change handy here.

-step 2 - second queue/stage is the verification of statement of result and school id card. Photocopy of ur statement of result or certificate will be requested. U will also present ur school Id.it will be returned. Then, you will be given a "job list" with the first signature. The job list contains all registration flow and must be signed at each point.

- step 3 - third stage is the computer/bio metric verification. The queue here is always soooo much, so go very early or late.
Your biometric will be verified here and you will be given a print out which contains. "Your state code"and ur"platoon number". The job list will also be signed.

-step 4 - fourth stage is the collection of ur NYSC kit. The print out given in step 3 will include ur platoon no, locate ur platoon stand. The job list and the print out is required to get ur kit. You are entitle to a total of 9 items,which include
(2 white shirt),(2 white short), 1 crested shirt, (2 pair socks),1 kaki shirt and trouser,1 jungle boot, 1 white tennis shoe, and 1belt and cap.
Once you are given ur kit, U must ALWAYS be on white(shirt, short, socks, tennis shoe,and cap). The khaki is ur ceremonial wear.
A file will be given to you at this stage, the file will be returned with appropriate doc.
Doc include
- photocopy statement of result
- original callup letter
- original green card
- 2 passports
- photocopy of the step 3 printout
- the man'o war given doc at the parade pavilion.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by JJLUV(f): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Am so proud of oyo corpers,d info here is very helpful kip up d gud wrk guys.cant wait 4 25th nov.#oyo stream2
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice job mrjojo.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lectures ongoing..
N:B- be prepared for long hours of very boring lectures. So, get ur earpiece,books or any thing to kill time will come handy and if u a "pro sleeper", this is ur opportunity to sleep . And guess what?Attendance is a MUST, braceup..
#reporting live.
#oyo_15_stream1
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrjojo:
OYO CAMP REGISTRATION PROCESS (3)
- Registration proper
- step 1 - the first stage of registration, ie. First queue you are suppose to be is the payment of #100, you will be given the NYSC OYO state magazine publication. Hold ur 100# change handy here.

-step 2 - second queue/stage is the verification of statement of result and school id card. Photocopy of ur statement of result or certificate will be requested. U will also present ur school Id.it will be returned. Then, you will be given a "job list" with the first signature. The job list contains all registration flow and must be signed at each point.

- step 3 - third stage is the computer/bio metric verification. The queue here is always soooo much, so go very early or late.
Your biometric will be verified here and you will be given a print out which contains. "Your state code"and ur"platoon number". The job list will also be signed.

-step 4 - fourth stage is the collection of ur NYSC kit. The print out given in step 3 will include ur platoon no, locate ur platoon stand. The job list and the print out is required to get ur kit. You are entitle to a total of 9 items,which include
(2 white shirt),(2 white short), 1 crested shirt, (2 pair socks),1 kaki shirt and trouser,1 jungle boot, 1 white tennis shoe, and 1belt and cap.
Once you are given ur kit, U must ALWAYS be on white(shirt, short, socks, tennis shoe,and cap). The khaki is ur ceremonial wear.
A file will be given to you at this stage, the file will be returned with appropriate doc.
Doc include
- photocopy statement of result
- original callup letter
- original green card
- 2 passports
- photocopy of the step 3 printout
- the man'o war given doc at the parade pavilion.

Guy, u ar too much!
Hope I can offer u my side chicks toto in appreciation of the gud work u ar doin here

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chrisilo:

Guy, u ar too much!
Hope I can offer u my side chicks toto in appreciation of the gud work u ar doin here

grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, badt guy cheesy grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrjojo:
lol, badt guy cheesy grin
Wel, I just think thats the best I can offer my manchi cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chrisilo:

Wel, I just think thats the best I can offer my manchi cheesy
tanx bros, don't worry cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by matymovic(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
mrjojo:
hostel
Guys avoid ajimobi oda hostels r gudReason: over crowded
Ladies avoid Pastor alao, Reason: bad comments from friends who stay there currently.
Thanks man. You too much. Nice update.
Someone talked about a hostel with 24 persons only, which hostel is that??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.