Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo (52083 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mayoadegbola(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Any corps member in Ibadan looking for accommodation around Eleyele/Ologuneru can PM me. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by ADEWALE7777: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2015
For those corpers in iseyin...you might like this

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by IghravweIG(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
This thread has be awfully empty. Pls Sambest, BecaciaBarbie, etc. You guys should give us updates as regard happenings in camp. esp for dose of us that would like to serve in Oyo state. THANKs.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:24am On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:
This thread has be awfully empty. Pls Sambest, BecaciaBarbie, etc. You guys should give us updates as regard happenings in camp. esp for dose of us that would like to serve in Oyo state. THANKs.
Lol sorry for the less updates ooooo!!!! Camp has been really super fun I wished the POP day could be extended Lol I'm really going to miss Nysc camp, Iseyin cry I have started doing that already. This place is a place you can call a home.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by IghravweIG(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol sorry for the less updates ooooo!!!! Camp has been really super fun I wished the POP day could be extended Lol I'm really going to miss Nysc camp, Iseyin cry I have started doing that already. This place is a place you can call a home.
Glad to know u are enjoying ur stay in camp, smiley, Maybe someday, I might invite u to My tread, NYSC 2016 prospective batch A members in the NYSC section to give us first hand experiences and advise as regards activities in camp. Thanks dear.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2015
IghravweIG:
Glad to know u are enjoying ur stay in camp, smiley, Maybe someday, I might invite u to My tread, NYSC 2016 prospective batch A members in the NYSC section to give us first hand experiences and advise as regards activities in camp. Thanks dear.
Oh that's no problem, I'd be glad to do so smiley thanks a lot.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by matymovic(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2015
For the stream 1 guys that said avoid ajimobi hostel and extensions. I can proudly tell you that it was fun to stay in ajimobi. We got to learn some new slangs like 'oookkkkkk', *i go release oh. If you wanna cheer us up in the pavilion, just call the name ajimobi and Alao hostels. Tonight is camp fire. It's gonna be a blast. Earlier today was the carnival. Was fun. I will gladly say the social events in oyo camp was the bomb. Falz the bad guy and Simi performed for us on the opening ceremony. Other social events were really fun. No dull moments at all. Thanks to the social director and camp coordinator. Looking forward to Monday, posting letters. cheers. Alex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by IghravweIG(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
matymovic:
For the stream 1 guys that said avoid ajimobi hostel and extensions. I can proudly tell you that it was fun to stay in ajimobi. We got to learn some new slangs like 'oookkkkkk', *i go release oh. If you wanna cheer us up in the pavilion, just call the name ajimobi and Alao hostels. Tonight is camp fire. It's gonna be a blast. Earlier today was the carnival. Was fun. I will gladly say the social events in oyo camp was the bomb. Falz the bad guy and Simi performed for us on the opening ceremony. Other social events were really fun. No dull moments at all. Thanks to the social director and camp coordinator. Looking forward to Monday, posting letters. cheers. Alex
Nice one, Congrats to u.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
matymovic:
Good for you ppl. Alao was no fun for stream1. Social events sef, i slept in most of them especially their yeye comedy night. We didnt have anything like camp carnival sef. You guys are realy enjoying.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
mrjojo:
it so silent in here.... Oyo15_stream2, where y'all at? Sambest n all... How has camp been so far?

It's been cool ooo. I'm in Ajimobi and its been relly cool. There is a platoon 11 and guess what.... It's Ajimobi boiz grin . Slangs like "I go release ooo" "Buy your witches and wizards" "Buy your carry-over" "OoooKkkkk" e.t.c all trended in Ajimobi hall.

Soldiers sef dey fear Ajimobi boiz, the last event dat happened when a/some soldier took combat with a corps member saw the camp commandant warning them seriously.

Ajimobi boiz have never been punished during our stay. It is even recognised as the best hall. They say we dey obedient as per say we dey obey "light out" and others, but the guys dey dey stubborn and noise makers.

Ajimobi main hall(not extention) have like two division, the Ajegunle area and the GRA area., hope you understand.

There was a hostel that was reported that about 7 phones were stolen, soldiers brought all of them out and searched their bags.

Camp fire night rocking now, though I'm not there but I go soon go collect my food....

How many days na him remain... Na only one day na him remain....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by mrjojo: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
it nice stream 2 guys are having fun.. Guess some things and event are different now. Like we had no carnival and btw never said ajimobi hall wasn't fun. I said if you don't like noise, it not the place for u..Goodluck on ur postings..I will strongly advise against Ibadan though.
@sugarcoatted, greetings!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ajimobi boiz no want make I sleep ooo, its past light out and this place is like a kegite gathering... #ShitHappens.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2015
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!! I have had the most amazing 3 weeks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYSC Iseyin Camp, Oyo State....its the best camp ever!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't explain how I feel right now!!!! If I were given the opportunity to serve here, I'd do that over and over and over again!!!! I have been sad, since morning cause I know I'm leaving the Camp soon.....its sooooo painful!!!! I wished we could start all over again!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2015
Ajimobi hostel!!!! The best male hostel in Camp grin grin grin
Those guys are uncontrollable grin chaiiii....I wished I was in the hostel sef grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Slangs:
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin

Gerraout of here grin grin

....and the way our camp Commandant pronounces the names of the hostels grin

Mehnnnnnnn......this place is another world entirely!!!!! The Fun we had should be rated 100% no dulling time for one day oooo!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by IghravweIG(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!! I have had the most amazing 3 weeks ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYSC Iseyin Camp, Oyo State....its the best camp ever!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't explain how I feel right now!!!! If I were given the opportunity to serve here, I'd do that over and over and over again!!!! I have been sad, since morning cause I know I'm leaving the Camp soon.....its sooooo painful!!!! I wished we could start all over again!!!!!!
Congratulations to u dear, Its obvious u've really enjoyed ur camp stay.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2015
cry Now i wish i was in stream2
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
sugarcoatted:
cry Now i wish i was in stream2

grin cheesy . No regret sis, look forward. Hope to have an excellent service year.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
As I earlier said, Ajimobi boiz almost denied me sleep yesterday. A soldier came to calm the boiz but they practically chased him out. Twale to Ajimobi boys grin . It only took the interference of the camp commandant, to ease the situation. The man came with some officials and talked to them(counting myself out grin , as I said I stay in the GRA division and we don't make noise like the Ajegunle residence of Ajimobi boys.) and the noise faded away, I salute his charisma, he is calm and collected. I like the way he compose himself.

The hall I said ealier where some phones were stolen is Alaafin hostel. Alaafin boiz and girls are not "LAUGHING".

People are now like, "hold your phone and your allawee well ooo, alaafin boiz and girls don enter hall ooo, alaafin people no dey laugh ooo".
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sambest2:

grin cheesy . No regret sis, look forward. Hope to have an excellent service year.
Lol, dont mind me jare. Wishing you a wonderful service year too, plus nice ppa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
IghravweIG:
Congratulations to u dear, Its obvious u've really enjoyed ur camp stay.
Thank you sooooo muchhhhh!!!! Words can't explain how much I enjoyed my stay in Iseyin Camp.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2015
sugarcoatted:

Lol, dont mind me jare. Wishing you a wonderful service year too, plus nice ppa

Amen...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sambest2 becaciaBarbie and everyother person in stream2, where were u posted to? And which of u is joining me at egbeda wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by ABDamola(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
sugarcoatted:
Sambest2 becaciaBarbie and everyother person in stream2, where were u posted to? And which of u is joining me at egbeda wink

Wats ur PPA?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by matymovic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
I was posted to oyo East LGA. Ang/methodist High school. Anyone know about the school.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Claroo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
matymovic:
I was posted to oyo East LGA. Ang/methodist High school. Anyone know about the school.
I served in Oyo East sha,it's a public skool and dey won't pay. I'm not sure weda d skool wl gv u accommodation too.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
sugarcoatted:
Hahaha not me sha loool I'm enjoying my self in Kajola cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
ABDamola:

Wats ur PPA?
Loool Kajola ooo
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by Sambest2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
sugarcoatted:

Na Akinyele LGA ooo, I'll be going to my PPA tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by ABDamola(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Loool Kajola ooo
Hmmmmmm... Bt if u wan change ur PPA 2 ur desired place, u fit tel dm nt 2 sign 4 u dia
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by ABDamola(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sambest2:

Wia in Akinyele? I dy Akinyele
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo by sugarcoatted(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Sambest2:

Oh, nice. Akinyele dey closeby sef. Were u posted to a skul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.