Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) (1546 Views)

7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by oy13(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
When you read books on personal development and articles about making your life better the emphasis is generally on the positive.
You learn all about deciding what you want and how to get it. However you also need specific
guidelines for dealing with situations when nothing seems to be working despite your best efforts.
One of the hardest things to deal with is the fact that some people will dislike you no matter how wonderful you are. The reasons why someone does not like you may be incorrect, unfair or unjust. Yet they still affect how that person deals with you.
I recommend a three step plan to deal with this challenge:

1. Penetrate The Peer Group
Find the peer group of the person who dislikes you and seek to make friends with people in this group. Build a positive reputation with these people one at a time and your public image will shift in the eyes of the person who you are having trouble with.
This is like doing your own P.R. campaign directly to continue reading >>>http://www.uniqself.com/2015/10/how-to-deal-with-people-who-dislike-you.html

Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have no time to deal with people who dislike me, I am too busy with people who love me. cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by MsBliss(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who cares if you like me or not?
Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by emilyone(f): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Who cares.

Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by crackhaus: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
I actually make it a habit of doing some things that make people who dislike me (for no apparent reason) continue to dislike me.

It gives me great pleasure seeing how they frown, bite their lips, and tense up, whenever they run into me...that's the power I have over them, only that they're so stvpid and blinded to realize it.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by oy13(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
crackhaus:
I actually make it a habit of doing some things that make people who dislike me (for no apparent reason) continue to dislike me.

It gives me great pleasure seeing how they frown, bite their lips, and tense up, whenever they run into me...that's the power I have over them, only that they're so stvpid and blinded to realize it.
lol thats cool thought though
Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
oy13:
lol thats cool thought though
Glad you agree...
Re: How To Deal With People Who Dislike You (pics) by Wenebadu(f): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don't give a damn about my so called haters

(1) (Reply)

( Erotic Couplings Stories) Found Out My Babysitter Is A Slut! / Ladies And Gents; Please Know This Before Marriage / Strict Parents Raise The Best Liars.. True Or False??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.