Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Are Weevils Proteinous? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Weevils Proteinous? (2094 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Weevils Proteinous? by redsun(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2009
How can we eliminate the weevils in nigerian beans?Somehow,we just found it normal to eat weevils infested beans to the extent that they allowed to be traded like that internationally,we don't seem have any kind of safety check and control.
Re: Are Weevils Proteinous? by smurf1(f): 6:32pm On May 03, 2009
So i heard, cos they get their protein form legumes, no? undecided
Re: Are Weevils Proteinous? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2009
I remember the Grain Weevils in beans.

I also remember picking through my beans, trying to seperate the bugs grom the food.
Kind of put me off beans after a while, the crunch when you bit into some of the tougher ones was enough to drown out the sound of your TV.

Crrrrruuuunnnnnch!
tongue
Re: Are Weevils Proteinous? by Byrone: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
they r wat they eat, weevilz feed entirely on beans, so it iz most likely they r veri proteinious,

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Single Mothers In Ireland Shase Their Husbands Out Of The House? / Doctors Find Snake In Woman’s Stomach After Believing She Was Pregnant / Women And Weed: 10 Reasons To Smoke Right Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.